the official POST YOUR KITTEHS cute kitty thread~!

Bobby D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elvis and Randy are bro/sis from the same litter, we've had them since they were babies so they're the easiest to handle, most friendly and pathetic cats I've ever met. They both want to sit on me literally all the time. Dolly was a rescue and she's a big fat softy with us but she hates the other cats, and Alabama is another we had since a kitten and she's easily the funniest cat I've ever met. Such a character.

Some awesome cats posted in this thread, keep em coming!

• Members

a woman at work is get right on my tits at the moment.. she stinks of cat piss. paperwork she deals with stinks of piss. {censored}ing gag-worthy.

tips?

she also picks skin off her body around 10% of the working day. complete {censored}-tard.

• Members

a woman at work is get right on my tits at the moment.. she stinks of cat piss. paperwork she deals with stinks of piss. {censored}ing gag-worthy.

tips?

she also picks skin off her body around 10% of the working day. complete {censored}-tard.

get her neutered.

• Members

tips?

quick! marry her!!!

• Members

omg......you have snowshoe siamese????

coolest cats EVER - i love them. they are quite rare.....

Well the one is , they are both mixed Siamese, from two different litters. Dex even has the little white goatee..lol

• Members

Here's Max and Dara...our Maine Coon and Bengal.

cats.jpg

WOWEEEE....bengals are really pretty....my sister had a savannah F4......amazing cat! too wild for her, she had to give it to someone that could handle it.

Archived