A fender's reverb is really the best reverb in the world

ArrMatey

• Members

Just uploaded a video of my finally fixed reverb on my fender vibroverb 63 RI. Probably the best reverb I have ever heard on an amp and I've had a few (cornell romany plus, PRRI).

A lot of random bits but just to show with all three settings on my tokai breezysound (aka telecaster).

Hope that helps give more than just the usual SRV videos that only seem to be associated with this amp.

[YOUTUBE]aujvLjvX27k[/YOUTUBE]

And my room is a bloody mess I know.

• Members

And *ahem* *cough* Gibson *cough* and Magnatone.

They did do a nice reverb in that Vibroverb reish though - I had one and it was favorite thing about that amp.

what did you not like bout this amp? It's pretty much all I was asking for in a fender amp. Maybe put in some slightly (but only a tidbit twidly touch ) top end but apart from that, it's an amazing amp.

• Members

what did you not like bout this amp? It's pretty much all I was asking for in a fender amp. Maybe put in some slightly (but only a tidbit twidly touch ) top end but apart from that, it's an amazing amp.

The stock speakers suck balls, and too little headroom for my needs. Both things that are fairly easy to fix, but I didn't know enough about amps at the time to do the work (I bought mine new in '94).

• Members

sounds good man, I love the reverb on my SF fenders, dual showman reverb and bandmaster reverb.

I think I really prefer the long reverb tanks you get on the fender heads and wide combos.

Next time I'll do a clip with the trem. It is the best trem I've heard in a long time. Gonna get rid of my trem pedals after this. :)

Archived