No announcement yet.

NWD!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWD!!!

Mr UPS man dropped this by earlier today...

Sounds good with my dirt, nice and "throaty", wide range...I like it. One more thing I'm done looking for.

It's bigger than I thought it would be...

And since I haven't posted a rig pic in awhile, here it is with the rest of it...

Comment

HNWD! I don't care for wah myself, but it has it's place. What is that natural guitar? Reminds me of a old Peavey.
      Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Is that a 77 Morley Power Wah? And by some chance did you buy it from a guy with the initials DN?
        Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33

Comment

The natural guitar is a G&L F-100.

There's a lot of wah-pedals I don't like, but this one is deep. Like "woooOOOHHoowhaaaaaaaa", with a lot of room on the bottom end. Just the way I've always wanted a wah to sound.

Don't know the year, but it is an old Power Wah. Found it on GC's used site.

Comment

The natural guitar is a G&L F-100.

There's a lot of wah-pedals I don't like, but this one is deep. Like "woooOOOHHoowhaaaaaaaa", with a lot of room on the bottom end. Just the way I've always wanted a wah to sound.

Don't know the year, but it is an old Power Wah. Found it on GC's used site.

If you open up the bottom, it will have a date on the inside. I ask because I received one about 20 years ago from a family friend who had stopped playing guitar. I was about 15 when I got it and I had it up until about a year or so ago when I finally found a Wah that could replace it (MXR CAE 404). Anyway, when I got the new wah, I sent the Morley back to the original owner who had moved to Oregon, as he had starting playing the guitar again and I thought it would be a nice surprise for him to have his long lost wah back. You just don't see too many of those around and they sound amazing even with bass!
            Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33

Comment

I have one of those. It's ****************ing sweet (and I really don't like wah pedals at all).
              THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

Working...
              X