Ghost Disaster

nathanlux

• Members

i thought it was good! the delay side was pretty much perfect. and to be able to run both reverb and delay and get reverby repeats was sweet. the reverb side was good to, i just always found myself wanting more, but i guess was after more of a large hall sound and the ghost echo can sort of get there, but it's more cavernous i guess. Overall i thought it was a fantastic pedal. very fun to play with.

• Members

I love the Ghost Disaster. The Ghost Echo is a deceptively versatile reverb and can cover even more ground since the 'attack' knobs range is extended quite a bit on the Ghost Disaster. The Disaster Transport is pretty much perfect for my needs - straight up, simple, awesome sounding vintage delay goodness. Plus it has trails which is super rad. My only real complaint with the pedal has already been mentioned - the delay side of it has a bit of noise, which was done intentionally to capture the quirks and feel of a tape delay...I honestly don't mind it that much because it's not that noticeable unless it's running in front of a dirty amp. However, because the circuits are together in one box, the Ghost Echo is a bit noisier than the stand alone pedal is - but again, I can easily overlook this because of the trails and general awesomness of the Ghost Disaster as a whole.

Basically if you want a vintage sounding, awesome delay/reverb pedal it's really hard to go wrong with the Ghost Disaster.

Archived