been away awhile...what are the hot new overdrives?

• Members

I got stuck building a studio a couple years ago and have been totally out of the pedal game for awhile. I'm still rocking a Sole Pressure, Keeley BD-2, and a Box of Rock with my Rick 360 and an SG Custom into a 59 Bassman RI. I've got money to burn and wanna try a new crop of OD's...what's out there?

• Members

wow that joke has gotten soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

old

• Members

wow that joke has gotten soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

old

Get the Alpha Drive.

• Members

Seriously guys? :facepalm: The sarcasm isn't really all that obvious....

OP, don't buy the Alpha Drive - it's literally a COMPLETE ripoff of the Ultimate Drive by Joyo, which is also an OCD clone... and by "complete ripoff", I mean they literally took the Joyo pedal, refinished it, scratched off the letters on the PCB board (or tried to anyway), gooped it, and slapped their label on there. :facepalm:

Yeah, the joke has gotten old.

Here's a link to the full scandal/thread:

Freekish-gate

• Members

To the OP, check out the Freekish-Gate link if you have about 2 hours to kill and find the geek-out entertaining. I am a geek, I would know. Aside from that, Delayed's is a good summary, except he left out that the soldering was {censored}E. Seriously, check the pics.

OCD has a lot of followers, has for a long time. TIM/TIMMY are great and affordable. Dirty Little Secret, King of Tone (I said it, what?), original Eternities by Lovepedal, possibly the Fetto Nord, but c'mon, that's expensive. Up to you though.

Seriously guys?
:facepalm:
The sarcasm isn't really all that obvious....

OP, don't buy the Alpha Drive - it's literally a COMPLETE ripoff of the Ultimate Drive by Joyo, which is also an OCD clone... and by "complete ripoff", I mean they literally took the Joyo pedal, refinished it, scratched off the letters on the PCB board (or tried to anyway), gooped it, and slapped their label on there.
:facepalm:

Yeah, the joke has gotten old.

Here's a link to the full scandal/thread:

Freekish-gate

Archived