Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

been away awhile...what are the hot new overdrives?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been away awhile...what are the hot new overdrives?

I got stuck building a studio a couple years ago and have been totally out of the pedal game for awhile. I'm still rocking a Sole Pressure, Keeley BD-2, and a Box of Rock with my Rick 360 and an SG Custom into a 59 Bassman RI. I've got money to burn and wanna try a new crop of OD's...what's out there?

Alpha Drive mang...

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Try the Freekish Blues Alpha Drive. I hear it's a hit!
      'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

ARC Effects
        ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

Freekish Blues man... collect em all!

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Damn, that was some fast trolling.
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Just in case you haven't been around the last week or so also, I'll be the voice of reason. Do not buy the Alpha Drive.
              Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
              My pedal company.
              Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

buy the Alpha Drive.

will do
                Good Transactions With: zombiecpm, theshoegazer, maxisnotdead, grygrx, Sonicyouth37, johnrambo, Jim Hunter (2x), Asylum, barney steele, crxsh

Comment

hmmm, this Alpha Drive sounds really great. I think I'll go start a thread on TGP asking for opinions. They know tone, after all

Comment

http://www.yoosmart.com/jf-02-effect-pedal-ocd-ultimate-drive.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtYwX4mQoA

youtube
                    soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

wow that joke has gotten sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
                      old

Comment

Skreddy Screwdriver
                        Fulltone OCD
                        BYOC OD2
                        Catalinbread DLS (actually, most of their dirts seem pretty sweet - I've just DIY'd the DLS)
                        Timmy
                        Some of the LovePedal stuff looks good.
                        Originally Posted by christianatl

Everybody stop hurting dap99's balls.

Comment

**************** Overdrive by smallsound/bigsound. I actually have no idea if it is in vogue, or if it's good. I have one, but my amp is at my friend's and he is being very unresponsive. But the demos sound good!

Comment

wow that joke has gotten sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
                            old

Get the Alpha Drive.
                            Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Alpha as ****************.
                              Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Working...
                              X