X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda me.

I like the froth.

Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with.
    Youtube channels 1 & 2.

I was hoping this is what I would see coming into this thread. I dig the Soda Meiser, alot. So damn chunky. I had a SM bright for a quick second, but it was too gated for my liking. Also, dig the new graphic.

As usual great demo, Burg.

Comment

I'd never heard one before. That sounded great, man.
      Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
      My pedal company.
      Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Top demo of a top pedal.
        Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Those new graphics do look ace
          Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

sounded f'n thick and sweet! you should do up one of the hyperion too!
            Amp|Current Pedals|Guitars|

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just the messenger, though. She builds the pedals, I abuse them.

Here's another one. 'Zero Good' to follow.

Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with.
              Youtube channels 1 & 2.

Comment

man the moment i get out of debt i'm gonna buy a crap load of devi pedals.
                Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

So many fuzz pedals, so few tone knobs. Bring back the Cherry Pop, Devs!!

Comment

burg my man! do u ever sell any of the pedals you demo? like a revolving door kind of thing or do you keep them all for the saidemeister for when she grows up to be an axeslinger?
                    Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Working...
                    X