Reverbs that Trail

Dingle B

• Members

Anyone know any?

Ive got a big box Holy Grail now. It sounds awesome, but I find myself wanting something that trails more and more. I read the chicklet does, but apparently they dont make them anymore(if you've got one, hit me up!).

Ive had the Verbzilla, and that was pretty decent, but the switch was annoying as {censored}.

Anything else? Reverberator? The Boss reverbs?

• Members

The Hardwire reverb does trails and sounds really good. It's fairly cheap too. Otherwise there are the high end units like the SPACE and the Strymon Blue Sky that do trails, but you are looking at like $300 or more.

I'm sure there are more, but those are the only three I can think of off the top of my head.

• Members

Nice! Thanks everybody!

I think Im gonna try to hunt down a cheap chicklet, but the HOF seems pretty sweet. I definitely have to check that out, although I wish it had some kind Octo setting like the verbzilla.

And as awesome as the Blue Sky and Space seem, I don't think i could justify spending that much on a reverb

• Members

Nice! Thanks everybody!

I think Im gonna try to hunt down a cheap chicklet, but the HOF seems pretty sweet. I definitely have to check that out, although I wish it had some kind Octo setting like the verbzilla.

And as awesome as the Blue Sky and Space seem, I don't think i could justify spending that much on a reverb

Don't forget the HoF has the toneprint option, so you can download new settings from their website. There might be octa reverb setting, I don't know. I need to add a new one myself, I think Andy from PGS created a cathedral like setting, seems pretty cool. Tons of options with this feature.

• Members

Don't forget the HoF has the toneprint option, so you can download new settings from their website. There might be octa reverb setting, I don't know. I need to add a new one myself, I think Andy from PGS created a cathedral like setting, seems pretty cool. Tons of options with this feature.

They don't have one yet, but it seems like the octo verb/delays are becoming more and more popular, so I don't see why they wouldn't jump on it.

Archived