X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Iphone day

...nothings cracks as nice as an iphone...
    YOUTUBE - +350 PEDAL DEMOS FROM HELL

maybe there's someone by you that can do, but there's a few people in my area that can fix that for pretty cheap (like $40-50). you can do it yourself for maybe like $10-15 (cost of replacement screen), but i just left it to a pro who has all the right tools, etc.
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

check a mate out with a good insurance (haftpflicht)
      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

When you get it fix, there is a product that totally wraps the phone. A friend of mine got it done to hers. When she broke the screen, the plastic wrap held it together for her so that she could still use it.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Mesa Boogie Road King II
        Carvin 2x12 cab
        Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
        Fender FSR Standard Black
        Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
        Ibanez RG570 Blue
        Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
        Gretsch G5120 Orange
        Hofner Shorty White
        Musket > Morley Bad Horsie > DynaComp > FullDrive 2 > BBE Green Screamer > EH POG2 > Ernie Ball Volume > Amp
        Loop EFX: Line 6 M9

Comment

It could be worse. This was on the news today.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-18/tech/iphone.skydive_1_antenna-problem-iphone-users-antennagate?_s=PM:TECH

Comment

yea, happened to my old 3G a while back. costs like 10 bucks for the new screen protector thing. or you can just spend like 40 and get a whole new front screen assembly including new screen and all
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Happened to my 3GS also - twice, the first one was after it fell about 2 meters straight down to the asphalt.

I bought this super cheap replacement on eBay, shipped from Germany. I don't remember the name of the seller but I can check it up if you want.

The thing cost about 10 EUR total, it came with the entire front glass and digitizer, as well as all of the tools you needed to change it. It was so cheap that I thought that even though he had great feedback, for sure he was just going to send me a turd in a bag. Luckily I was wrong.

Swapping it was pretty simple, although I was quite nervous the first time.

Comment

Gorilla glass my arse

Those things scratch, crack and shatter with the slightest knock

Comment

Gorilla glass my arse

Those things scratch, crack and shatter with the slightest knock

I don't think the Iphone 3G(S) has gorilla glass
                  My band: These Mountains Are Ghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove

Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

I knocked my iPhone 4 off the counter top and it landed face first on our tile floor. I thought for sure it was busted, I didn't even want to look.

Not a scratch.

Sorry bout your phone Kayzer
                    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

what's ridiculous is that i've dropped my phone in parking lots before and nothing happened. mine broke when i dropped it at a restraurant from about chair height onto carpet--it ws shattered.
                      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

The Skydive iphone story was badass

Comment

All these stories of falling on concrete with no breakage only to suffer breakage on carpet. ****************ing Murphy's Law

The first week I got my 3GS I dropped it standing at the top of a train station escalator.
                          It's an escalator that goes down two floors so yes, it is ****************ing long!
                          Anyway. My arse clenched tighter than an oyster shell as I witnessed it bounce end over end all the way to the bottom.
                          Amazingly, it survived with minimal scratching.
                          Yet I've seen a friend drop her's from about a foot high onto a tree root and the screen was ****************ed completely.
                          I've seen a lot of people still use theirs with a shattered screen, but she couldn't see ****************.
                          Originally Posted by Zappa74

Beer is like overdrive pedals.

At the volume I play, they're all the same.

Comment

I dropped my HTC Sensation from about 7ft on to a tiled floor and it has a tiny tiny scuff on one of the edges, awesome.
                            http://themissive.bandcamp.com
                            http://facebook.com/themissive

Comment

All these stories of falling on concrete with no breakage only to suffer breakage on carpet. ****************ing Murphy's Law

The first week I got my 3GS I dropped it standing at the top of a train station escalator.
                              It's an escalator that goes down two floors so yes, it is ****************ing long!
                              Anyway. My arse clenched tighter than an oyster shell as I witnessed it bounce end over end all the way to the bottom.
                              Amazingly, it survived with minimal scratching.
                              Yet I've seen a friend drop her's from about a foot high onto a tree root and the screen was ****************ed completely.
                              I've seen a lot of people still use theirs with a shattered screen, but she couldn't see ****************.

CSB

using it with a shattered screen gives me the creeps, i always had feeling i cut my fingers on the broken glass...

Comment

Working...
                              X