I got a Dunlop Classic Fuzz and it is cool

Operator

• Members

It is a solid as heck germanium fuzz face that I got for less than $30. It plays nice with other pedals and sounds great when you play with your amps knobs. It is bite-sized and awesome. I wanted to talk about it on the internet.

IMG_0012.jpg

• Members

No idea! I think they made them in 90s. Definitely one of the more worse-for-wear specimens I've seen, but it's really solid otherwise. I wanted to put a sticker of Christina Hendricks ( :badump: ) on there, but, shockingly, I don't think they make any.

• Members

yup, i have owned this and teh balck octave fuzz... both are great... see sig as I'll buy them off anyone just to have in the spare drawer

The octave one is good too? I tried to listen to videos of it on Youtube, and it sounded pretty harsh, not at all like the Classic Fuzz. Tell me more, friend-o!

• Members

yup, i have owned this and teh balck octave fuzz... both are great... see sig as I'll buy them off anyone just to have in the spare drawer

Should have kept the one I sold you :)

...I should have kept the one I sold you :idea:

• Members

It is a solid as heck germanium fuzz face that I got for less than $30. It plays nice with other pedals and sounds great when you play with your amps knobs. It is bite-sized and awesome. I wanted to talk about it on the internet.

IMG_0012.jpg

thumb.gif

Archived