I want to hear YOUR music

• Members

Hello,

Please post your music here so I can listen. Lots of people post stuff they just did, I listen. Its cool. Some of you have it in your sig, I listen its cool. Some of you (like myself) don't post what you just did and have nothing in your sig.

I want to listen to your music. Even if you suck and you have a bunch of unfinished songs. I don't care. I just see picture after picture and I wish were .WAV after .WAV file.

Thank you.

p.s. here's a link to my soundcloud (its all over the place, and I suck) who cares? I sure don't. I'm not asking you to listen to my music, just post your music.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We did a little sampler vid of our gig on saturday, some of the footage as well as others are going to be used by Fuzion Magazine to go along with the interview we did after our set.

I got a clip of Nateral going ape{censored} at the show somewhere I'll try to find it, it was hilarious

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

Hello,

Please post your music here so I can listen. Lots of people post stuff they just did, I listen. Its cool. Some of you have it in your sig, I listen its cool. Some of you (like myself) don't post what you just did and have nothing in your sig.

I want to listen to your music. Even if you suck and you have a bunch of unfinished songs. I don't care. I just see picture after picture and I wish were .WAV after .WAV file.

Thank you.

p.s. here's a link to my soundcloud (its all over the place, and I suck) who cares? I sure don't. I'm not asking you to listen to my music, just post your music.

Well, I like unfinished song #5 - nice melody and playing!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by royal crxsh johnson

View Post

i guess i'll put my soundcloud out on display.

http://soundcloud.com/beaugordon

projects from all over the place in various states of completion. of the top of my head i know there are 2 reason hip hop demos, a few acoustic demos, and 2 or 3 of my current band the zealots' tracks

don't judge me too hard.

Wow, in the morning is a great song, but you know that already. Did you guys write it? That is some amazing singing you guys are doing on there.

• Members
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by tantamo

View Post

Wow, in the morning is a great song, but you know that already. Did you guys write it? That is some amazing singing you guys are doing on there.

thanks man. that's an original. my bassist/singer wrote the lyrics to that one.

we do 4 part harmony live but the record had 20+ layers of vocals. definitely wanted to emulate the csny/bon iver/fleet foxes style harmonies.

• Members

Excellent work gentlemen!

I'm not looking for judgement here. Just tunes. But thanks just the same Tamtamo.

I've actually listened to V, Mhuxtable, beastly, Frankenstrat86, company man before But thanks Guys thumb.gif

I'm listening right now to the rest of your stuff. Thank You.

Archived