Anyone in Nashville?

ToadWorks

• Members

The Hiwatt, Tele and this

IMG_1493.jpg

Kinda pared down the guitar and amp collection, didn't have the heart to break apart the board though.

well damn.

ML 2 and a superdelay.....

Overkill ?

oh i want a Diamond ML2, Trem, and Compressor. goooooood lord.

• Members

Nah, they serve totally different purposes... I basically only ever used the Superdelay for crazy sounds and ambience, I was using my DMM for all the normal delay stuff because it just sounded better, I was doing a lot of dotted eighths stuff in our set at the time and was pulling my hair out to quickly line my DMM with the click track for the songs that needed it exact. The ML2 solved that and sounded a whole lot better in the process anyways...

I tell ya, that census job was pretty damn good to me.

Too bad I hardly play anymore :cry:

• Members

Did Beck just possibly sell me on my delay needs?

Did you get a good deal on the ML2?

I have to say, those seamfoam green paint jobs give me a semi?

I've heard nothing but great things about audio quality and features of the diamond stuff.

• Members

I mean it definitely lives up to being the king of gig-worthy analog delay pedals... it's a freaking tank. It is pricey, but at the end of the day it's a Diamond tap tempo analog delay pedal that is going to hold its value till the day you die.

I got it for a fairly good deal, $475

on TGP if I recall

• Moderators

I need to borrow an amp this weekend
:)

Just hit up one of the other builders, the amount of gear sharing and swapping going on between builders at the NAE puts the sharing and swapping occurring at a different sort of expo often held at hotels to shame. IIRC, Richard Goodsell had two or three amps and a 4x12" cab in different rooms last year.

Archived