Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Just got my first electronic toothbrush... what to expect?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Just got my first electronic toothbrush... what to expect?

i got it with a voucher so it's basically free. i never intended to pay the asking price, so it feels like i'm about to open a whole new world of oral hygiene.

(that's what she said)

i've never used one before.. will it make my teeth look like Tom Cruise's?
    Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

It's really good for your gums.

Comment

Lots of feedback
      Decolonize

Comment

I returned to a normal toothbrush because the electronic one hurted my gums to often.

Comment

Just had a go.. Pretty good, but i need to get over the mental block of sticking a vibrating thing in my mouth and not being so aggressive as I am with a normal toothbrush.

How hard should you be pushing? and is it ok to put it right in your mouth with the back of the head against your cheek?
          Youtube Pedal Vids
          For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
          ToneFactor Nebular - £40
          Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
          Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

this explains a lot.

Comment

I hate how they form like a crust of old toothpaste on it and the charger fills up with it too and eventually starts to stink.
              Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

How hard should you be pushing? and is it ok to put it right in your mouth with the back of the head against your cheek?

Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

Comment

Comment

Use it on your high E string - it uses less electricity than a drill.

Comment

I expected something like this:

But no it's actually a thread about how to brush your teeth :|
                      Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Is it true bypass?
                        ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

Just had a go.. Pretty good, but i need to get over the mental block of sticking a vibrating thing in my mouth and not being so aggressive as I am with a normal toothbrush.

I can't believe I'm discussing this on here...

I've been using them for years. Family gum troubles and the like, though thankfully I seem to have got off lightly...

But you need to hold the brush as lightly as possible. Apparently it does impair the effectiveness if you go at them like a scrubbing brush, but if you do, you'll go through the heads very quickly anyway, and they're expensive to the point of daylight robbery.
                          Currently using:
                          Ibanez RG1570 (DiMarzio MegaDrive bridge) - Peavey Royal 8
                          Board:
                          RMC Wizard Wah (2005)
                          EHX Small Stone (Big box)
                          Boss SD-1 (Modded by PedalMods UK, 3-way gain voicing selection)
                          Ernie Ball VP-JR
                          Boss DD-3 (1987)
                          T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.
                          Good dealings with: yourguitarhero, woolyh

Comment

Coming soon to HCFX - "OT: Which Nail Clippers Should I Buy?"
                            Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Use it on your high E string - it uses less electricity than a drill.

OH WHOA KILLER MAN YOU GOT THE DRILL JUST LIKE EDDIE!!

CAN YOU POST YOUR GUITARS TOO?
                              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                              X