The Official Blakemore Effects Tour Box Thread (Currently Underway).

Blakemore Effects

• Members

23434609.png

So, I've packaged up the three pedals, they have a shipping label affixed, and tomorrow afternoon they'll be on their way to their first stop.

Ye Olde Rules:

1) Please only keep the box 3-4 days at the max before shipping it out. There are a lot of people involved, and I'd feel bad if the last people on the list didn't get the box for another two years. That brings me to the next rule.

2) Don't be a dick and steal the box. I have your addresses, and Bobby D WILL find you. :lol:

3) Please ship via USPS Priority Mail since they seem to be the quickest with shipping. The pedals are in a Regional Rate box right now, so it shouldn't be too expensive to ship it to the next location. Also, please make sure you get the box insured. If something does happen to the box, I'd like to be able to at least offset some of my losses. Also, please PM me with the Delivery Confirmation number when you ship to the next person.

4) I've tried to arrange the list at least somewhat geographically. I know that a few of you were curious about making the trade off in person so you don't have to pay for shipping, so please contact each other. It's faster and cheaper, so everyone wins. :)

5) Have fun, and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Also, as a side note, the pedals normally include their own box, but I wanted shipping to be as cheap as possible, so the pedals aren't in their boxes right now, but I did still throw in the instruction manuals. Just wanted to say though, that the pedals do come with boxes normally though. I know that's important to some people.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and opinions! :wave:

El List (That's Spanish for "The List")

goaway

delayed delay

Texas Noise Factory

Akridosity

houseofglass21

Subs

theAntihero

papersun

vidnotlaw

onyxrhino

CrystalLake

eti

carrier street

lolque?

Naterel

solly

richey888

conky

OMTerria

Musickbox

dkerwood

thevelourfog

Then the box heads to Canadia, for these fine gentlemen.

Pewtershmit

mcnabbanov

Then back to the U.S.

six acre lake

Urinate Forever

guitardustin

Tned

PKTrono

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived