American Juggalo

mhuxtable

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As {censored}ed up as all of that was (gross naked girl, pregnant chick smoking, fat guy who cooks and every other word is {censored}, the alcohol and explosives guy) I will say, there's something about the accepting nature of them that is a bit endearing,

Honestly that sounds like the Big Lie that they all like to blanket themselves in instead of an actual sense and something that they just endlessly parrot to make themselves seem above the people that supposedly shunned them. Self-valuation. Not to mention that a whole fleet of drugs, wide and deep, will just make you not care.

• Members

Honestly that sounds like the Big Lie that they all like to blanket themselves in instead of an actual sense and something that they just endlessly parrot to make themselves seem above the people that supposedly shunned them. Self-valuation. Not to mention that a whole fleet of drugs, wide and deep, will just make you not care.

Yeah. Meh. I just tried to analyze Juggalos. Dammit

• Members

i think im a non-redneck, non white trash, non-idiot, Juggalo on the inside who doesnt listen to ICP :facepalm:

i like seein titties, doin psychedelics, drinkin, smokin, having a good time and getting a bit {censored}ed up :idk:

they seem more bearable than they look, the white trashiness and stupidity is just too much :mad: theyre just like weird new age gothic hippies :confused: kinda sad really, but they seem happy/high all the time

my favorite line: "Im gona start going to college to become a doctor and {censored}" :lol:

Woo WOOOOO

Archived