Diamond Memory Lane Jr. question

turnitto11

• Members

For those who know, does the mix knob affect the volume of your original notes you play at all, or does it ONLY affect the volume of the repeats? Had a T.Rex Tap Tone for about a day and returned it because the mix knob affected the original signal.

Thanks!

• Members

mixes in repeat volume.... doesn't affect dry signal at all. you mean it was acting like a boost?

Yeah, on the Tap Tone, if the mix was below noon it boosted signal, above noon it cut volume. Made it practically useless. I kick on delay and volume was drastically different.

• Members

ML Jr is probably my favourite delay right now. It works perfect for me, but I cant speak for you obviously.

I think it sounds amazing, and has all the controls I need. For reference I've also got an SMMH, SD Deja Vu, Hardwire DL8, Maxon AD9, and have gone through (albeit briefly) an El Cap, Skrecho, Wampler faux tape echo, and Subdecay Echobox in the last year. I think the ML Jr was the best of the bunch. YMMV of course :idk:.... but I think its a good enough product that its certainly worth a try if nothing else.

• Members

I'm assuming it's been answered, but its an effect volume rather than a traditional "blend". Although you can make the wet signal louder than the dry signal, you can't go 100% wet for instance. No downsides for me - I threw a kickdisk on the mix so I can control everything with my foot

Archived