Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monsterpiece fuzzes

I got a scratchy snatch a while back, took me quite a while to warm up to it but I like it quite a bit now as a low gain broken speaker always on type sound...anyways do all the pedals sound pretty much alike or are there others I should check out?

I only have one (a Mk II), but it's a fantastic pedal, and based on what I've heard / seen / read, they all sound different, as you would expect.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I have a 2-headed monster that has the SS and CL. They sound pretty different, and wonderful when stacked.
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Do they do a GE FF one side, toneBender other?

Comment

This is in no way speaking for Dudiranimus but IIRC he will combine anything in his current line that you want.

As far as his fuzzes go I have and really dig his Classic.

Great builder and great guy all around.
          I trust:duderanimous, wacopacco, CiceroTJones, veil x2, moon shadow, SirJackedFuzz x2, dap99, Stubacca, onyxrhino

VT-40

Comment

Yes, I used to have a Classic / MKII. 'twas awesome
            GOOD DEALS: solewheelin (X2), gkelm, tattooedsailor, seblo_15, twinkletoes (x2), pedalhoundz, silver-seven (x2), claytonjohn18, adee1970, Vidarr, Josh33, kreeper_6, DRGUN

Originally Posted by ispunk

It's the Golden Age of Internet forum reflection and speculation

Comment

Owned Classic (germanium FF) some years back, was very impressed with the build quality as well as its sound. Too bad I'm not really a Fuzz Face guy...

I'm interested in his Klon clone though. Hmm. It's funny no one complains about it. Remember that JHS guy got "pwnd" pretty hard on this board a while back for making a Klon clone? I'd like to try Richard's out regardless. No goop, no hefty price tag, and top notch build quality.
              microamp.tumblr.com

Comment

Check out the AD2000 Monsterpiece it's a winner!

Comment

Working...
                X