Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

ibanez ad202 and other rack delays, tell me all about it.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibanez ad202 and other rack delays, tell me all about it.

i'm thinking of going rack for delay and verb for multiple reasons. anything in particular i should look for or avoid?

i've heard clips of the ad202 and the modulation delay sounds amazing.
    Dead Soldiers

I've got one. Have had it for years... It's very versatile, and simple at the same time. I've used it as an instrument at shows. It's very musical sounding.
    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

I had a Roland SDE-330 that I first bought to use with synths (prior to playing guitar). I sold it because I needed the funds to start a pedal board. Had I not needed to do that, it would have been worth keeping. It sounded really good. It was a delay, but you had 4 and 8 multi-tap delays, pitch shifting, detuned delays, chorus and flanged delays, inverse delays, etc. You have to do some menu diving, but it's not hard to edit. I bought and sold mine for $100.
      Anti-shimmer

Comment

I love the AD 202. I used to use a Roland 201 Space echo but the tape kept jamming on me. I replaced the Space Echo with the AD 202 and now prefer the AD 202 over the Space Echo.
        WTB: Guyatone FL-3 Microflanger.

Comment

AD202 is king of the delays
          plug into one of those and all the 919's and Skreddies will be a joke

Comment

I'm still sad to this day about the Roland DEP-5 that got away from me when the CL douche stopped replying to my emails. It has such killer reverbs and you can do delays as well.
            "WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box xxx, Oakview, CA 93022. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

I think the project is interesting as ****************. ICP are always reinventing and redefining what it means to be dohp as ****************.

Good deals: JSutter, roaring20's

Comment

well it looks like i know what i have to do.
              Dead Soldiers

Comment

the ad202 is one of the best delays ever made

one of the last pieces of gear i could ever see myself getting rid of

Comment

so what's the best moderately priced rack verb. i need stuff with big huge verbs akin to the m9's cave verb. alesis? roland?
                  Dead Soldiers

Comment

Working...
                  X