No announcement yet.

Remote volume pedal?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote volume pedal?

I'm looking for basically a potentiometer in a box (for volume, of course) with an input for an expression pedal. Does this exist? It would be super useful.
    Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
    House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
    Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

You mean.. like.. a volume pedal?
    Good dealings with woolyh, smudge_lad, mr_cheef, melx, tom92, Loobs, nightraven, Elessar [Sly], Chris.novak

Comment

You mean.. like.. a volume pedal?

Yes, a volume pedal, but the idea is that it'd be easier to patch a standard MXR-sized hammond box into an empty spot on a pedalboard than an entire Ernie Ball VP Jr.
      Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
      House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
      Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

Just thinking about this is blowing my mind.
        Love,
        Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME AND YOU NEVER WILL

Listen to my music:

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

I'm looking for basically a potentiometer in a box (for volume, of course) with an input for an expression pedal. Does this exist? It would be super useful.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
            Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

I think I understand. I get, sort of. I did something like that with the tremvelope. its got a volume expression input. it was sort of of handy I guess. I still think it was weird to have a volume expression input. expression pedal is volume pedal.
              Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

do you just mean a small volume pedal?
                this is the smallest mass produced ones i've seen. maybe malekko will come out with a real mini volume pedal
                http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/736040-REG/Ebtech_MMV_MMV_Mini_Morley_Volume.html

Comment

It would be easy enough to have a vactrol in a box and control the voltage with an expression pedal. Could probably fit it in a wee tap tempo box.
                  Love,
                  Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

now if it was a volume pedal with adjustable mini setting, there are pedals like these. now i guess it would be cooler if there were mini versions with these feature...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Modtone-MT-VOL-Xcelerator-Volume-Pedal-/300624747586?pt=Guitar_Accessories

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MORLEY-PRO-SERIES-VOLUME-PEDAL-GUITAR-EFFECTS-FX-/370563566958?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories

Comment

if you meant just a volume pot in a box, this may be what you want
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nose-Volume-Expression-Pedal-Seymour-Duncan-SFX-10-Dunlop-Ernie-Ball-/160687859872

Comment

Yes, a volume pedal, but the idea is that it'd be easier to patch a standard MXR-sized hammond box into an empty spot on a pedalboard than an entire Ernie Ball VP Jr.

Err... Is this a joke? Where were you planning on putting the expression pedal?

Comment

if you meant just a volume pot in a box, this may be what you want
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nose-Volume-Expression-Pedal-Seymour-Duncan-SFX-10-Dunlop-Ernie-Ball-/160687859872

[COLOR="navy"]This is awesome!!!
                          "Sing unto Him a a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise."
                          -Psalms 33:3
                          "Praise Him with tambourines and dancing. Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes."- Psalms 150:4

Marshall Valvestate -Vox Pathfinder 15R - Fulltone Fulldrive II - Joyo U.Drive - Proco RAT II - VS True Tone - Boss RV3 - EHX Small Clone - Custom Tremolo - Ibanez SA320 - Ibanez DE7 - Am Fender Strat

Check out my Flickr Photos
                          Our Church group site!!

Comment

Just thinking about this is blowing my mind.

Decolonize

Comment

YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME AND YOU NEVER WILL

I'm not sure I want too.

Comment

Working...
                              X