No announcement yet.

So I got a new pedal. Here's a pic and a little review. DMM/TT content

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got a new pedal. Here's a pic and a little review. DMM/TT content

The bass player in my band is a pedal junkie so he brought his big box DMM to A/B w/ my new DMM w/TT. I'll write more at some point, but wanted to post the pic of the fun. Short version: big box is warmer and deeper. TT is crisper in the initial repeats, but does have the DMM vibe. Not a total substitute though. It's a keeper for what it is, though b/c the extra features are awesome. If only it could get that deeper/vibrato/chorusy/reverby sound of the big box. So yeah, it's a keeper, but I still GAS for a big box

Originally Posted by christianatl

Everybody stop hurting dap99's balls.

i trust you turned on all 4 of those delays at some point?
    Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

this!

I love the big boxes. just something magical about them. definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of your thoughts on the TT
      NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

no. I think 3 at some point, but not all four. Why not? What was I thinking/not thinking? I just can't be trusted!

Comment

I would love to hear all four of those together.
          Good Deals: Killing Nevada, navyjones, Jwando, Small Stone, Cake Bakist, futuresailors, 23cicero, somestarrynight, richey888, jimosity, stratedge09, Raintes, JMP2203, Attuma, Floodstage

Originally Posted by Naterel

Pain is your bodies way of telling you not to cross daddy

Originally Posted by RoboPimp

yup, part of growing up is abandoning any hopes and dreams and giving up on anything that you feel passionate about or makes you happy.

then comes years of waiting for sweet death.

Comment

i want a flashback, originally to replace my big box dmm. but i jsut dont think i iwll ever be able to get rid of it. definitely my favorite pedal of all time. guess ill be in the multiple delay club now...
            great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
            SG ARMY

Comment

Bump for the am crowd

Comment

Great distortion.
                I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

DELAY FIEND!!!

we demand clips! personally i think the TT is a bit stupid on it but still looks sweet
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Love my big box dmm.. the dmm tt sounds like it has great features, but my superdelay dmm combo more than covers all my delay needs

Comment

All we need now is for that one guy with the Cornish DD3 to tell us how it's infinitely better because it was $1300.
                      THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

I just snagged one of these too. Can't wait to try it out.
                        http://crosswalkcosmonaut.bandcamp.com

Good deals Wesleyryanlynch, teleman, drasp, aporcelainsky (x2), ecdrevolution, morningstaru, jlantsberger, elxchino, vertigo_, sixstring531, Jim Hunter, Bsc1307, Harry_Manback1, vicenzajay, mitre, tb_308, hagerty, TheCardiacKid (x2), Echoes22, Estaban22, loosegroove, Stazinish, Facing Failure, Ro_tripps, thezeng, marchofflames (x3), nightraven, V, TomCray, Green Jacket, soholounge, Henry_13, Preservation (x3), sommy, Phil_Dawg, Randel_07, fruvai

Comment

Working...
                        X