No announcement yet.

I had an epiphany last night...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

^^ was it???

he would...
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I was brought up in a very musical household . my parents house it's filled with instruments. none of which are peculiarly nice. I was raised on the wisdom of fixing up **************** guitars. a guitar over $300 buck s is never worth it according to my parents
        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

what about chocolate at $25 a pound?

worth it?
          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

this thread should be combined with the pissing the bed thread

Comment

not to be a dick but, that music was twee and kinda annoying.......sorta, well it was kinda alright, your music measures up....post less, play more is always a great idea, I know I should.
              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

Hux, go to art school, fall in love with a bisexual chick that plays clarinet. She'll have friends, they'll have drugs. You'll form a band with them. You'll question your sexuality. The girl will dump you for the bisexual bassist. The band will break up. You'll be back here.

That sounds like the script of a few VH1 documentaries. "And then there were drugs..."
                - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

what about chocolate at $25 a pound?

worth it?

at that price we're practically giving it away
                  Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

extra pubes no charge

Comment

face it Matt - you are in the club and there is no way out!
                      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Listened to the bandcamp, they're definitely pretty good. They're like a ****************tier Annuals mixed with elements of Eisley and Grizzly Bear. I dig.

I'd go see em live. Try to join em! You can be in two bands, I'm sure. They'll probably be super impressed by your Moog guitar.
                        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Listened to the bandcamp, they're definitely pretty good. They're like a ****************tier Annuals mixed with elements of Eisley and Grizzly Bear. I dig.

I'd go see em live. Try to join em! You can be in two bands, I'm sure. They'll probably be super impressed by your Moog guitar.

You'll know what this means as I also love Annuals and I've seen them dozens of times....

Annuals can't even hold a candle to the live show they put on. Not even close. You especially would have loved it Tom.
                          Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

I dunno man.

ANNUALS.

KENNY.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Dude. I'm telling you. Not. Even. Close.
                              Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Smoke weed everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X