Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you rag on Nickelback...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creed is everything you hate about Nickelback but are also Christians to boot.

It's cause of this guy.

Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

Danzig's utter refusal to age gracefully is pretty hilarious nowadays.

bandcamp soundcloud last.fm myspace facebook

transactions

Comment

Danzig's utter refusal to age gracefully is pretty hilarious

What do you mean?

http://myspace.com/hotmessization
        http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
        Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
        Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

Lounge metal > Nickelback
          Guitars:Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul StudioAmps:2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120Current Main RigFulltone Fulldrive II--> Keeley modded Rat--> Line 6 FM4--> EHX Deluxe Memory Man--> Line 6 Verbzilla--> Roland JC-120Other StuffKorg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)

Comment

i love the misfits and like early danzig. but i like danzig in a 'driving by myself in my car and lowering the volume at stoplights' kind of a way.

Comment

I'm not a Danzig expert, but I'm pretty sure they -at least at some point in the past- really meant what they were doing, and they would have kept playing even if the succes didn't follow. Maybe they still are in it for the right reasons, I couldn't care less, my point is just...Nickleback is a grown-up version of the Jonas Brothers, for adult neanderthals. Calculated, planned, thought through, slick...And fake as a $3 bill.

****************ty music is ****************ty music, to each their own. But when you're not for real you deserve to get mocked. At least when you're succesful

Comment

at least Danzig has the fun of campy horror movies in his songs. Nickleback just sings about either really sappy tired bull**************** or how rich they are. whatever.
                Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Being Canadian raises the D-bag level of Nickelback a notch above Danzig.

America made Nickelback what they are more than Canada ever did. (influences, popularity, record sales) Being from Canada is their only redeeming quality.

Admit it Hiwatt. Knowing that Nickelback are that one step removed from you helps you to make it through the day.

Comment

I don't like Danzig, the Misfits (worst band I've ever seen live, actually), Nickelback, or Creed. Tell your friend to bring it on.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

I don't like Danzig, the Misfits (worst band I've ever seen live, actually), Nickelback, or Creed. Tell your friend to bring it on.

If you saw the Misfits anytime post 1983 you just saw the ****************head bassist cashing in on the name with 2 other guys that were never in the band. Not to say they were an amazing live band ever (they were a small time punk band while they were together), but it's not "the same".
                      Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

I love Canada. Not the reason thy suck.
                        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

danzig v chad kroeger???
                          Well, we know who'd win that fight!
                          PS Nickelback is bogan crap.
                          Danzig, well, he is an angry old man, but does great music!
                          Good Deals with: Brim & hemispheres

Comment

If you saw the Misfits anytime post 1983 you just saw the ****************head bassist cashing in on the name with 2 other guys that were never in the band. Not to say they were an amazing live band ever (they were a small time punk band while they were together), but it's not "the same".

Yeah, I was born in 1984 so...yep. Seriously, though. Worst sounding band I've ever heard live.
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

The fact that people ever were "into" Danzig has always baffled me.
                              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

The fact that people ever were "into" Danzig has always baffled me.

my wife doesnt get it either- youre < 25, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X