X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you rag on Nickelback...

when you listen to Danzig?

That's what my friend said to her boyfriend as he was going on about Nickelback.

I guess we all have some soft spot for certain bad bands

Do you think Nickelback did something right at some point? Did the lizard people decide that's what we like so that's why they're up there with the Beatles?
    O)))

Chad Kroeger is god...
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

The hating of Nickelback used to be amusing. Years ago.

Now its just tired. Too easy.
      I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Danzig wins. That's why. EVIL ELVIS...
        WTS/WTT: Boss GT6B
        MXR Bass Di+

Like Dubstep/D&B? Check me out at:
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Foreignsik
        http://soundcloud.com/foreignsik

Comment

i hate chad's lo mein hair...

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Being Canadian raises the D-bag level of Nickelback a notch above Danzig.
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Cause they sound just like saturn gone wild
              Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I only rag when I'm raggin'.
                dig?
                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

I kinda like Danzig's first albums. Dark and groovy and a cool vibe.

Nickelback, not so much.
                  Good deals: cpage86, H.R. Shove and Stuff, lank81, Crxsh, Agreed, izesca, thisISjoel, Dr. Picklebottom, sameoldbluesman, themeanreds, Andy315, O'Rourke, dcindc, kgraber, djfrank, CicadaSilence, zygoat, jimihalen, Pointer, letsgocoyote

Comment

FWIW, I rag on Creed much more than I rag on Nickelback.

Nickelback is just a ****************ty band that I don't care about. Creed genuinely bothers me for some reason.

EDIT: And Danzig is somebody I just like to make fun of as a person. I like The Misfits.
                    http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                    http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                    Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                    Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

FWIW, I rag on Creed much more than I rag on Nickelback.

Nickelback is just a ****************ty band that I don't care about. Creed genuinely bothers me for some reason.

Creed is everything you hate about Nickelback but are also Christians to boot.
                      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

i hate chad's lo mein hair...

post of the year
                        Originally Posted by Naterel

Dear Liev,

I went to see Richard The Third starring Kevin Spacey at the BAM theater last night and you were there, I waved and said I loved you in Phantoms. You did not wave back or acknowledge me, I thought we were homeboys but I guess not. Also you're much shorter in person.

Love

Natty

Comment

If that 'friend' doesn't like Danzig, tell her to hit the bricks!
                          check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

Comparison fail

Danzig > Nickelback by a longshot
                            Originally Posted by guy in my avatar

If I were going to start drilling these days, I'm going to use the same resume Skeel jazz or precision bass, one for competition 800RB and Peavy 410 TVX cabinet.

Comment

when I was in Heathrow airport a month ago I saw NB, they walked by me about thirty feet away. I noticed Chad immediately, I couldn't look away, he saw me looking at him, our eyes locked. (fap fap...j/k) it was kind of funny because absolutely nobody noticed them but me. I've had bandmates that played (drums) with them and another that lived with them in the early days. they were just a bar band that got noticed by Roadrunner, Chad kept writing songs and now they live in mansions. I don't care for their music but I respect their paycheques and courage to be themselves when they know they're so hated. Danzig is cool too, takes himself quite seriously which can be comical at times.
                              great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Working...
                              X