Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to have 1 METAL axe, what would it be?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like these as well.

in white:
    Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

this guitar makes me feel moist right down deep in my y fronts
      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

What are the details on the single humbucker ESP that you have?

You've posted a photo of it in the past... it's my answer for this thread. That thing looks great.

It is an ESP MI NTB. I hate floyd rose trems. This guitar is perfect for shredding. The neck is really fast. It has satin black finish on it and I've played it so mugh that parts of it wore through the wood. I took it and sanded all of the front off and then stained it. It's my beater guitar that I run and sling around everywhere and dive into the crowds. I hit everything with it and only the clearcoat gets damaged. ESP builds some really tough and reliable guitars. It came with an EMG81 but for recording I put an 85 in it. I'm really starting to not like the tone of the EMGs so I'm gonna change it out to a Gibson 500t that I've got left over from an SG I smashed a while back.
        http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
        http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
        http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
        http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

That's actually more than a lot of top luthiers that are a single-man operation.

Seeing as his most expensive model is
          Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

I'd rock one of these suckers in a heartbeat. Didn't someone here have one a few years back?
            Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Yeah Nitefly had one.
              youtube
              music

Comment

I'm about to sell my Les Pauls for this actually

my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

^ Really?
                  London Jazz Guitar Society: http://www.meetup.com/LondonJazzGuitarSociety/

Comment

This is my main guitar for all things metal. I'm not usually a fan of signature models but this guitar kills any other 7 string under $2k imo.
                    Grind
                    http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• ihave48frets
                      youtube
                      music

Comment

• My ESP
                        VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

• This is my main guitar for all things metal. I'm not usually a fan of signature models but this guitar kills any other 7 string under $2k imo.

I love that headstock.
                          Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

• My ESP

i just shat

that is literally one of the nicest guitars i've ever seen. man i want a hnt

Comment

• i just shat

that is literally one of the nicest guitars i've ever seen. man i want a hnt

Its pretty much my be all end all guitar Had to wait nearly a year to receive it, but it was totally worth it. 1 of 6 in a limited run
                              VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

• Its pretty much my be all end all guitar Had to wait nearly a year to receive it, but it was totally worth it. 1 of 6 in a limited run

wow man, everytime i see that thing - it looks like an end all. after seeing that thing i get it why esp endorsees stick around for the long haul

Comment

Working...
                                X