OT: Have You Ever Dreamed of Taking a Piss...

!i!i!i!i!i!

• Members

One time I had a dream that I was really thirsty, and I kept drinking gallons of water but it did not quench my thirst. Then I woke up and I realized had {censored} blood everywhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've had the old "ahh, I'm swimming in a pool... I'm free to piss" dream which ended with me waking up in a bed full of piss.

• Members

When I was 6 or so my mom took me to my grandmother's before work. I was still half asleep so they told me to go get in bed with my cousin Gary (who had just gotten dropped off too). Shortly after he was yelling at me when we're both in a pool of my piss! Lol! Haha!

• Members

When I was 6 or so my mom took me to my grandmother's before work. I was still half asleep so they told me to go get in bed with my cousin Gary (who had just gotten dropped off too). Shortly after he was yelling at me when we're both in a pool of my piss! Lol! Haha!

golden showers

• Members

Once a few years ago I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. It was a brand new couch and my girlfriend loved it since it was the first piece of new furniture we ever bought for the first house we ever bought.

I dreamed I had to piss like crazy and I was frantically searching around for a toilet. When I finally found one, I started peeing in the dream toilet and it was glorious. It was the best piss of my life, complete with piss shivers and that feeling of release when you've really had to go for awhile and can finally let loose.

I woke up soaked in piss and shame.

I cleaned it up as much as I could, and then I blamed the dog.

• Members

only one time. When I was in college. I had a dream a girl was giving me a tuggy and wanted me to piss on her. So I obliged her. Then woke up shortly only to find out I was giving myself a tuggy and had pissed all over my checst and face. Thats when I quit doing drugs.

Archived