Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Have You Ever Dreamed of Taking a Piss...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, thats exactly what happened to me the last time i pissed my bed. i was pretty young though, thank it doesnt happen anymore.

tho i still do get pissing dreams sometimes, but have enough bladder control now at least
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

No but i quite often dream I'm doing a piss, wake up in a dry bed and can't believe I got away with it!

THIS
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

i have never pissed the bed. just wanted to make sure Urinate Forever had posted in the thread.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

yeah, no.
          Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
          likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

only one time. When I was in college. I had a dream a girl was giving me a tuggy and wanted me to piss on her. So I obliged her. Then woke up shortly only to find out I was giving myself a tuggy and had pissed all over my checst and face. Thats when I quit doing drugs.
            NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

Not piss but I have dreamed of being slimed by Slimer off Ghostbusters only to wake up and find my crotch covered in sticky ectoplasm, spooky.

this made my day.
              LOOKING FOR:
              BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
              IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
              //////////////
              /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
              /////////////////////////

Comment

no, but i do have a dream were i suddenly slip or fall.. then you woke up realizing you broke your toe or something.
                http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

Comment

there is a funny reddit about this... i'll see if i can find it.
                  Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

http://ww.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/g44xu/i_pissed_the_bed_girl_is_next_to_me_afraid_what/

that was easy
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

wetting the bed is the first warning sign of diabetes.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Not when I was an adult.

But once i dreamt my wiener fell off.

When I woke up...

I was scared stiff.

youtube
                        soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

You need to sleep in adult diapers.

SHUT UP MOM!
                          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

http://ww.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/g44xu/i_pissed_the_bed_girl_is_next_to_me_afraid_what/

that was easy

oh man, those comments are hilarious.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

that was easy

Made my day.
                              Tele-Pedals-Kelly50W

Comment

I always dream of really needing a piss but not being able to find a place to go, then wake up needing a piss.
                                Thank goodness I never find a toilet in my dream as I think I would just piss the bed.
                                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Working...
                                X