320Design Pedals

christianatl

• Members

Apart from Brett's fabulous playing, I would take it with a grain of salt.. New pedal makers in Japan don't usually produce any original circuits, more tweaked clones with fancy designs, at stupid price tags.

This one is 28000 yen, like $350 these days. And there are far worst.

• Members

Apart from Brett's fabulous playing, I would take it with a grain of salt.. New pedal makers in Japan don't usually produce any original circuits, more tweaked clones with fancy designs, at stupid price tags.

How the hell is that different than any other builder? It's got nothing to do with location...

FWIW the most cloned pedal evar was designed by a japaneser.

• Members

How the hell is that different than any other builder? It's got nothing to do with location...

FWIW the most cloned pedal evar was designed by a japaneser.

Just talking about what I see over here, but yap. Although there are makers around that do make new stuff, like LastGaspArt (japanese, but located in Australia), I find it irritating how much some worry about the looks and the tag price just to sell Yet Another Tube Screamer. There is this brand, Barbarossa? that asks about $1200 for their OD! But maybe there is a market for it, lots of old salarymen with hefty salaries and no time to play that need to spend their moneys fast.

Bizarre, with all these used Maxon on the shops.

• Members

This one is 28000 yen, like $350 these days. And there are far worst.

we'll know when fsb opens one up :-D

Archived