What are you reading?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Literally just finished Chernow's Alexander Hamilton biography. Essential reading for anyone with an interest in early american history.

I'm listening to Walker Percy's The Moviegoer at work right now
and
Frans G. Bengtsson's The Long Ships is next on my list to actually read. Probably start that tomorrow.

Once that is done I'm going to tackle Milton Friedman's Capitalism and Freedom too beat all the neo-cons at their own game when I inevitably find myself in a debate with one of them in this election year.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -PlagueAsAForm- View Post
I am a little over halfway through Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and it is awesome. Next up is A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings before season 2 begins in April, and also Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind.

Watchu got?
I just finished A Feast for Crows and am about to start A Dance With Dragons, really digging the whole Song of Ice and Fire series.

• Members

Just downloaded a Bill Hicks biography for the Kindle on iPhone however I have so many books on my bookshelf that I need to read but my excuse is that I don't have a lamp in my room for late night reading. I need to pull my finger out because I love reading.

Archived