I had an episiostomy last night...

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

This reminds me of a story...

In summers during college I worked on a landscaping crew. I was on a team with this cat named Bill, he was probably in his early fifties but I swear he looked 75. We called him Leatherface (because his face seriously looked like a worn out boot) or RedWings, (because he earned them several times by own admission). This guy had a drinking habit that I've never seen duplicated. He was also so promiscuous that it wouldn't surprise me if he peed green sludge.

Anyway, he had a lot of kids with a lot of different women around town. The second summer I worked with him his girlfriend had a baby. He takes a week off to help out with the baby...actually surprised us with that one. When he returned to work we asked him the token questions...how did it go...boy or girl...is everyone healthy...etc.

Bill: It went fine, but my bitch had to have her taint snipped.

Us (most of were 19-20): What the {censored}?

Bill: You know, the baby wouldn't come out so that {censored} was getting torn up pretty bad.

Us: What the {censored}?

Bill: The doctor said they could cut her from slit to hole and ease things up...help make room for the head.

Us: (Laughing uncontrollably)

Bill: She said they do it all the time and she would stich it back up after. She wanted our consent though. I just said hey, fine by me...while you're at it throw a few extra stitches in there for me.

Edit: also keep in mind that Bill only had 3 fingers on his right hand.

• Members

In summers during college I worked on a landscaping crew. I was on a team with this cat named Bill, he was probably in his early fifties but I swear he looked 75. We called him Leatherface (because his face seriously looked like a worn out boot) or RedWings, (because he earned them several times by own admission). This guy had a drinking habit that I've never seen duplicated. He was also so promiscuous that it wouldn't surprise me if he peed green sludge.

Anyway, he had a lot of kids with a lot of different women around town. The second summer I worked with him his girlfriend had a baby. He takes a week off to help out with the baby...actually surprised us with that one. When he returned to work we asked him the token questions...how did it go...boy or girl...is everyone healthy...etc.

Bill: You know, the baby wouldn't come out so that {censored} was getting torn up pretty bad.

Bill: The doctor said they could cut her from slit to hole and ease things up...help make room for the head.

Bill: She said they do it all the time and she would stich it back up after. She wanted our consent though. I just said hey, fine by me...while you're at it throw a few extra stitches in there for me.

lol. priceless.

• Members

Hhaahahahah, nice....

• Members

Haha, was like, "not sure if srs" when i read your response. Want to buy a polychorus?

i'll have to pass on the poly chorus. still enjoying the flanger hoax and i've got a ring thing on the way. any more ehx and i'll need another episiostomy.

Archived