Collapse
No announcement yet.

off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does HCFX care? Its not like shes rubbing a Klon on her dirty bits.
    WTS/WTT: Boss GT6B
    MXR Bass Di+

Like Dubstep/D&B? Check me out at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Foreignsik
    http://soundcloud.com/foreignsik

Comment

Why does HCFX care? Its not like shes rubbing a Klon on her dirty bits.

Because there's people out there not acting like we expect them to. Judgement must be handed down.
      Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

there was a guy that looks just like you in a bar i was at, and he walked over to the table my friends and i were at and played 1, 4, 24 with us (its a dice game for gambling $1 at a bar)

i thought for sure, "this is echoD... somehow hcfx has found my life and is now inside of it... echoD is right next to me winning and losing 1 dollar bills."

Well I do live fairly close to you.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

after all, what do you expect to happen when people dress suggestively

Comment

Well I do live fairly close to you.

Was it you?

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

i think your rosie is hotter subs
              Guitars: 1962 Fender Strat RI, 1976 Fender Strat, 1955 Guild

Effects: OCD v3>DS-2>Teese Pic Wah>Muff>CE-5>Holy Grail>DL-4

Amps: Marshall Vintage Modern 100W Half Stack, Peavy Studio Pro 112

Comment

Was it you?

Yes.
                Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Yes.

You're a good guy!

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Currently using:
                    Ibanez RG1570 (DiMarzio MegaDrive bridge) - Peavey Royal 8
                    Board:
                    RMC Wizard Wah (2005)
                    EHX Small Stone (Big box)
                    Boss SD-1 (Modded by PedalMods UK, 3-way gain voicing selection)
                    Ernie Ball VP-JR
                    Boss DD-3 (1987)
                    T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.
                    Good dealings with: yourguitarhero, woolyh

Comment

Society already has an accepted format for lolitas to express their attributes. There are already designated rituals, revealing uniforms, and even a full-body-photo opportunity in the yearbook for these "Cheerleaders". The obviousness of the photo in question is what offends me the most.

The common Stoner has the decency to fully express his special interests in a more understated manner simply by appearing in the Shop Class photo.

As for the young lady in question an internet anal warts rumour is imminent.

* Know that all your thoughts contained within this thread will be basis of my next great power solo. So much Phrygian in these posts!

Comment

Nah Bob, she's 18

and

Monday to make their case that Sydney should be able to represent herself the way she wants in the annals of her school
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

#NBHNC

Fix'd
                          Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                          Trade References

Comment

lulz...

just keeping you guys updated:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48664969/ns/today-today_news/

Comment

Look at the mom before you buy in.

Comment

Nevermind, it looks like MSNBC already beat me to the joke.

Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

• Working...
                                  X