No announcement yet.

off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

semantics?

you called her a slut 3 times in 6 words, implies deep seated issues with women

really, i don't know how you make that jump?

i could've gone with bitch faced bitchy mcbitcherson, **** faced ****************y mc****************erson, cock faced cocky mccockerson, ****************faced ****************y mc****************erson, or tits mcgee.

should've used litigious litigy mctigerson

dress like a hipster, i'll call you a hipster (doesn't mean you deserve to get an ass kicking)

dress like a punk rocker and i'll call you a punker (doesn't mean you deserve to get teased by the jocks)

dress in ed hardy clothes i'll call you a douche, doesn't mean you belong on the jersey shore

dress in a suit and i'll think you mean business, doesn't mean i'm going to invest with you

dress like a slut and i'll think you're a slut, doesn't mean i think you deserve to be raped

this argument is so boring though, lets go back to teeth.
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

While clearly and idiot (artistic? Please...) I see nothing wrong with her photos. Yes the forum she wants to present them in may be the wrong place, but this sex negative talk is unnerving. She may love taking thirty dicks at once, but what dude in here would turn down sex? Thattttts what I thought.

Double standards and ****************.

I believe, though, that the problem here isn't the provocative nature of her dress, but the fact that she wants to submit hem for publishing in a high school yearbook. Clearly not the place.
      Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

i mean for years i've been wanting to go to work in this outfit

but i'm afraid that society won't take me seriously, when i'm just expressing who i am.

****************ing sucks for me that i'm stuck in this mormon uniform, but i'm just not as confident as the girl in the OP

c'est la vie.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

While clearly and idiot (artistic? Please...) I see nothing wrong with her photos. Yes the forum she wants to present them in may be the wrong place, but this sex negative talk is unnerving. She nifty love taking thirty dicks at once, but what dude in here would turn down sex? Thattttts what I thought.

dude, on saturday night, i swore to god i was playing 1, 4, 24 with you.

Comment

more pics of hot girls please
            Guitars: 1962 Fender Strat RI, 1976 Fender Strat, 1955 Guild

Effects: OCD v3>DS-2>Teese Pic Wah>Muff>CE-5>Holy Grail>DL-4

Amps: Marshall Vintage Modern 100W Half Stack, Peavy Studio Pro 112

Comment

Looks alright to me. I'd definitely have a crack at her myself.
              Good deals with these guys..

Comment

more pics of hot girls please

Comment

Subs is my favorite slut
                  O)))

Comment

Subs is my favorite slut

Got his damn shirt off in every pic he posts here, you can just see it in his eyes how much he wants "it"
                    Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Subs is my favorite slut

Comment

dress like a slut and i'll think you're a slut, doesn't mean i think you deserve to be raped

Your comparison is so weak, what's next on your list, "dress like a n****r and I'll think you're a n****r?"

Slut is an offensive term designed to make women ashamed of expressing their sexuality, usually thrown around by hypocrites and jealous prudes.
                        Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

Your comparison is so weak, what's next on your list, "dress like a n****r and I'll think you're a n****r?"

Slut is an offensive term designed to make women ashamed of expressing their sexuality, usually thrown around by hypocrites and jealous prudes.

no, but i might say 'dress like a gang banger and i'll politely ask you turn down your music'

i understand your point, and its very noble, but honestly, you have too look at the person. i treat women with respect. when there are any gay/lesbian innuendos on the forum as in "i'll pee in your butt." or whatever, i don't think 'that guy is a ****************ing homophobe. i think, he's a reasonable person making a joke.

want to compare slut to the n word, thats fine. i just don't see it that way. nhnf

Comment

dude, on saturday night, i swore to god i was playing 1, 4, 24 with you.

I'm not sure what this means.
                            Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

I'm not sure what this means.

there was a guy that looks just like you in a bar i was at, and he walked over to the table my friends and i were at and played 1, 4, 24 with us (its a dice game for gambling $1 at a bar)

i thought for sure, "this is echoD... somehow hcfx has found my life and is now inside of it... echoD is right next to me winning and losing 1 dollar bills."

Comment

good work subs
                                Guitars: 1962 Fender Strat RI, 1976 Fender Strat, 1955 Guild

Effects: OCD v3>DS-2>Teese Pic Wah>Muff>CE-5>Holy Grail>DL-4

Amps: Marshall Vintage Modern 100W Half Stack, Peavy Studio Pro 112

Comment

Working...
                                X