Collapse
No announcement yet.

off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore a god damn suit in my senior pictures. All those losers taking pictures with their Xbox or in their cheerleading uniforms look dated already. A suit is timeless.

But for the most part...

Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
    with sense of hearing. As if that tone
    outstripping us on every side
    were space maturing.

Comment

She might not be a slut but she's wearing the uniform.

Comment

Ha ha ha she must make sex to many men as she dresses with less clothes than other girls!!
        huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

That's just who she is, what's the difference between her and some dude who's wearing a leather jacket, with a mohawk and looks like Charles Bronson forgot to cap his ass? Gender?

I think its stupid, but they have a "status" as a award winning blah blah to uphold
          O)))

Comment

That's just who she is, what's the difference between her and some dude who's wearing a leather jacket, with a mohawk and looks like Charles Bronson forgot to cap his ass? Gender?

I think its stupid, but they have a "status" as a award winning blah blah to uphold

How dare you make assumptions about her gender based on her sex.
            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
            outstripping us on every side
            were space maturing.

Comment

also, kids get to choose their senior pictures? For mine girls had to wear a plain black dress and dudes wore suits.
              Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Do you hate having sex with women, subs? Does it upset you when women dress in a provocative way?

If not, what;s with the sex-negative language?
                Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

also, kids get to choose their senior pictures? For mine girls had to wear a plain black dress and dudes wore suits.

and one time after the bombing i had to help round up my japanese classmates. it sucked but the yearbook part of it was pretty cool. easy, i mean.

Comment

Do you hate having sex with women, subs? Does it upset you when women dress in a provocative way?

If not, what;s with the sex-negative language?

No, I could give ****************. Thread is less about sluts than it is about idiot american who gets offended when they can't do something and then get litigious about it. i ****************ed it all up with the semantics i guess.
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

and one time after the bombing i had to help round up my japanese classmates. it sucked but the yearbook part of it was pretty cool. easy, i mean.

actually that was like a year and a half ago
                      Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

I just got caught cranking it at work. Thanks, dick.
                        Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

I opened this thread hoping it was about 'Damned' by Chuck Palahniuk. I am disappoint.
                          Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

No, I could give ****************. Thread is less about sluts than it is about idiot american who gets offended when they can't do something and then get litigious about it. i ****************ed it all up with the semantics i guess.

semantics?

you called her a slut 3 times in 6 words, implies deep seated issues with women
                            Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

I just got caught cranking it at work. Thanks, dick.

Lulz
                              MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

ah, a good ole' fashion slut shaming. To her credit she's not as bad as those national geographic chicks that just have their tits out everywhere. Cockteasing every guy on their island, sluts.
                                Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Working...
                                X