Collapse
No announcement yet.

off topic slut faced slutty mc slutterson

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only "pussy" thing in this thread was assuming a girl is a slut because she wears revealing clothing.

Comment

the only "pussy" thing in this thread was assuming a girl is a slut because she wears revealing clothing.

bitch, please
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Hugh Hefner's guys are probably giving her a call now, and I can't wait for the results.
        http://myspace.com/hotmessization
        http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
        Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
        Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

I stopped reading at
          I honestly think (the picture) describes who I am,

Told me all I needed to know about that.
          Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

thinking a girl is slutty because she shows her belly button in a picture is teetering the tightrope between "normal person" and "rape apologist."

Comment

thats nothing all the guys in the school district haven't already seen i bet
              Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

thinking a girl is slutty because she shows her belly button in a picture is teetering the tightrope between "normal person" and "rape apologist."

cry about it, dj santorum

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

subs i love your sig, for some reason i just noticed it, haha. Classic epic movie
                  Guitars: 1962 Fender Strat RI, 1976 Fender Strat, 1955 Guild

Effects: OCD v3>DS-2>Teese Pic Wah>Muff>CE-5>Holy Grail>DL-4

Amps: Marshall Vintage Modern 100W Half Stack, Peavy Studio Pro 112

Comment

damn, i must have been asking for that one based off what i wear

Comment

subs i love your sig, for some reason i just noticed it, haha. Classic epic movie

love that movie

Comment

damn, i must have been asking for that one based off what i wear

you're so evolved good on ya.

Comment

http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                          http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                          Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                          Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

^almost got it in her hair.

this reminds me of my senior year in highschool i submitted a tasteful photo of me wearing a tight little number with one of my balls hanging out the side- only one. it was a huge hit, went over really well. opened a lot of doors for me, professionally.

Comment

Skank art

Skart!
                              Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbra Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.

If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.

Comment

Sounds like some puritanical non-sex-havers up in here. Heh, kids.
                                I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X