Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPD

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of Marshall do you have? Do you not like the amp dirt?

That's also supposed to be a pretty sweet vintage Marshall in a box type of pedal. Hope it fits in with your rig.
    Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

What kind of Marshall do you have? Do you not like the amp dirt?

That's also supposed to be a pretty sweet vintage Marshall in a box type of pedal. Hope it fits in with your rig.

I may slowly evolve back to liking it. I have had that trebly high gain metal muff for a long time now and i'm SO used to it its really jarring going back to the marshall dirt. i'm hoping to ween off it and see where it takes me.

this is my current rig:

jcm dsl2000 or whatever. take the MM off and put the Chrysalis on and we'll see where it goes...
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

awwww subsy's in a bad mood today

your new eqd will cheer you up when you get home

i'm quite peachy today actually

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Touche - the vintage/crunch/whatever channel on those are supposed to be great for the heavies when you boost it. So if the new pedal doesn't work out, you could get a TS style pedal and try that out

I know what you mean though - I went for a loooong time when I first started playing guitar using an Ibanez Smashbox as my dirt, so it took a while to get used to the bigger/darker sound of my Blackstar.
          Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Yeah, it's more vintage sounding then say a crunch box.....which to me has more of a super hot Van Halen type tone.
            good deals with: nearly everyone.
            Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Yeah, it's more vintage sounding then say a crunch box.....which to me has more of a super hot Van Halen type tone.

So will my Beat It cover only get better?

Comment

Anything you buy or play is still coming out of that DSL 2000
                O)))

Comment

So will my Beat It cover only get better?

Well, you'd need a CrunchBox or a better Marshall amp for that.

The Chrysalis is more like Faces, Ten Years After, Foghat, or even some modern throw back rock.

Comment

Well, you'd need a CrunchBox or a better Marshall amp for that.

The Chrysalis is more like Faces, Ten Years After, Foghat, or even some modern throw back rock.

well crap

Comment

never know....that's just my experience, yours may be different.

Comment

i'm quite peachy today actually

well youre being a huge
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

even cheney shot his friend in the face when he was having a good day

Comment

Too easy Subs, but Ill let Phil decide
                            O)))

Comment

Too easy Subs, but Ill let Phil decide

I know, I keed I keed. <3

Comment

Working...
                              X