Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is this? Next level Crab Core???

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of my kids listen to stuff like this.

I'm really hoping this is a phase.

A truly responsible parent would educate them on The Cramps. At four in the morning. With accompanying strobe light.
    Good deals list

Comment

The guitarist for Attack Attack was interviewed in Guitar World last month. Said he's embarrassed by the "crab core" label. Virtual high five HCFX.

Why would he not be embarrassed simply by being in Attack Attack? More importantly, why would Guitar World be interviewing the guitarist from Attack Attack?
      Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

Both of my kids listen to stuff like this.

I'm really hoping this is a phase.

Definitely a phase. Not to sound like I'm some music aficionado, but I left high school when I a was sophomore and then when everyone was a senior I started hanging with some old friends again and they listened to garbage like that (but not quite as ****************in' terrible). Whenever I got to choose the music we would listen to, I would play Dystopia, Tom Waits, random rockabilly/chickenpickin', etc.

Then one day I get a text from one of them asking if I had ever heard of Cousin Harley, and how I have to see them live.

Comment

A truly responsible parent would educate them on The Cramps. At four in the morning. With accompanying strobe light.

I've tried to get them interested in everything from The Beatles to The Clash and everything in between. I have an extensive music collection.

....and none of it interests them

Comment

Definitely a phase. Not to sound like I'm some music aficionado, but I left high school when I a was sophomore and then when everyone was a senior I started hanging with some old friends again and they listened to garbage like that (but not quite as ****************in' terrible). Whenever I got to choose the music we would listen to, I would play Dystopia, Tom Waits, random rockabilly/chickenpickin', etc.

Then one day I get a text from one of them asking if I had ever heard of Cousin Harley, and how I have to see them live.

I hope you're right.

Comment

You have failed at parenting.

Comment

Damn. Girlfriend and I are currently just kinda drooling puddles everywhere.

**************** man, I needed that.
                Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

I'd rather listen to any and all of this than 99% of the garage rock/lofi/ambient/shoegaze that has been coming my way for the past 4 years
                  Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

**************** off with that. Plexis dont have speed knobs.

Good transactions:
                  OTCMETAL, Hotkarl, Chrisjd, bass n drums, thefyn, Skyhighrocks, bmf5150, JoshuaLogan, mystixboi1, guitarstar81, Tubesteakfortone, Deathmonkey, doublebarrel, vangkm (x2), GYBE!, tri99er, used666, jonesy77777, thesleepless, p-pickers, interiatic_sks, tone7426, jubb, JoshuaTSP, EvilMeow, Faldoe, Conky, nitefly182, t-rey, duderanimous, blitzraptor007, phoenix_crush, sondeladick,Goodhonk, Andermocs

Comment

I hate the crab core crap and this crap is beyond words on how bad it is. I was waiting for a 90s retro, "Yeahhhhhhh Boyyyyyyyy" to jump out with the crap hip hop groove.

Comment

thanks! After watching Broken Tricycle, watching some Coltrane is more like a First Aid kit for my ears and eyes than just a palate cleanse.

Comment

I've tried to get them interested in everything from The Beatles to The Clash and everything in between. I have an extensive music collection.

....and none of it interests them

I kinda think there's a lot of good music that doesn't fall in between the Beatles and the Clash. No?
                        Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

I'm quitting the human race.

Again.
                          Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Shirley, it's a joke?

God I hope so.
                            Null.

Comment

Wow I am impressed by the level of awfulness in this thread.
                              Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

I'd rather listen to any and all of this than 99% of the garage rock/lofi/ambient/shoegaze that has been coming my way for the past 4 years

Comment

Working...
                                X