Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is this? Next level Crab Core???

YOUTUBE - +350 PEDAL DEMOS FROM HELL

Shirley, it's a joke?
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Get me the cheese grater.
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Beast of Music Material
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Oh man, you should also look up Blood on the Dance Floor. I have zero faith in humanity anymore.
          When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Comment

this band is old news. I'd rather ignore this **************** and pay attention to the stuff I like. For all this ****************, there's plenty of excellent stuff that's come out
            spam:
            none at the moment

I am on the good traders list
            great deals with InertiacSKS, Misle, OldCrankyDouche, DigiTechRep, and more that I forgot about

If you don't like what I like, I don't like you. fight me.

Comment

i used to think brokencyde was the worst thing i had ever heard in my life and that it was a true sign of the coming apocalypse. but then i heard these guys, eskimo callboy. they really take it up another couple of notches. terrifyingly bad music. be warned: what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Comment

The guitarist for Attack Attack was interviewed in Guitar World last month. Said he's embarrassed by the "crab core" label. Virtual high five HCFX.

Comment

Came here to post this. (Metalsucks!)

Holy ****************, Attack! Attack! have nothing on these douche-canoes.
                  Originally Posted by MrNixon

Its like a sybian for electric guitars.

Ive had good deals with the following people(your results may vary):
                  Djfrank, mibeaulieu, negative theory, bluesthug, chad-ro, Somedayrockstar, jango22, grayeyes777, downer01, Uberthrall, solewheelin, apoxacilin, somestarrynight, The_Snake_King, Soholounge, iamthearm, Jnichols2727

Comment

level 101 crabcore

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Oh god, so bad it's lolwurthy
                      My band: These Mountains Are Ghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove

Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

The guitarist for Attack Attack was interviewed in Guitar World last month. Said he's embarrassed by the "crab core" label. Virtual high five HCFX.

why, we didn't invent the term
                        good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

why, we didn't invent the term

I'm pretty sure the term originated here.

Comment

I like how they pile up amps and drum to make it look rock'n'roll.
                            Originally Posted By Trace-P38
                            Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
                            Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
                            Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

Great.
                              Just watched that, and now I have to go on a killing spree. ****************.
                              ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

Working...
                              X