Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muse's Knights of Cydonia - WOT fuzz on intro?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muse's Knights of Cydonia - WOT fuzz on intro?

NE1 no?

take this to the effects forum.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

Not sure if serious . . .

But if so, either a Fuzz Factory or a Keely Fuzz Head, more likely the FF.

If not, Dumble.
        Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

thanks, yeah sounds like fuzz factory

Comment

i dont think this is all that off-topic

Comment

Fuzz Factory. He actually has several guitars with Fuzz Factory custom installed into the body. Very cool.
              Guitars: Fender, PRS, Schecter, Squier

Amps: Fender, Bad Cat, Orange, Vox

Effects: Wampler, Z Vex, Electro Harmonix, Dunlop, Zoom, TC

Pickups: Dominger Custom Pickups, Reilander Custom Pickups

Comment

Fuzz Factory. He actually has several guitars with Fuzz Factory custom installed into the body. Very cool.

Was thinking about doing this with a SHO.

Comment

^^ I had that same thought recently, the circuit itself is so small it wouldn't be hard to squeeze one in somewhere...

definitely a FF. He talks about it in some interview somewhere. Specifically about how the FF has the most synth like tones of any fuzz pedal, so it had to be a few years back I guess.
                  Cassandras.
                  Bandcamp.

Good Deals: MadMax808 (x 2), Dr. Picklebottom, WAWBanks, guitarslinger, angelhair0, AaronSS, chrisjnyc, dgarriso, duderanimous...

Comment

Yes yes yes very cool. Could you imagine being at a show and seeing the guitar player plug straight into his amp with no pedals and achieving fuzz factory type tones.
                    facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

Fuzz Factory. He actually has several guitars with Fuzz Factory custom installed into the body. Could be very cool if he didn't use it to prance around on stage to inspire the adoration of easily-impressed fanboys with silly oscillation and feedback noises.

Fixed.
                      Currently using:
                      Ibanez RG1570 (DiMarzio MegaDrive bridge) - Peavey Royal 8
                      Board:
                      RMC Wizard Wah (2005)
                      EHX Small Stone (Big box)
                      Boss SD-1 (Modded by PedalMods UK, 3-way gain voicing selection)
                      Ernie Ball VP-JR
                      Boss DD-3 (1987)
                      T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.
                      Good dealings with: yourguitarhero, woolyh

Comment

totes a fuzz factory.
                        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

thanks, yeah sounds like fuzz factory

I'm pretty sure that's what it is Robo.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

yep! FF is right.
                            Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Robo, You disgust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X