Collapse
No announcement yet.

I GOT A GREEN PEDAL TODAY TOO SUBS, THAT MAKES US EVEN BETTER FRIENDS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see the clip of that dude that tried to kiss Keith Herring at the stare down? Knocked him the hell out with a quick upper cut before the fight even started.

FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Awww. Just today I brought mine to rehearsal and asked myself if I have overlooked your thread about it. I found out it does pretty good swell toans on the first two modes with the mix max'd. Works at least fine on bass
      RODHA sludge, metal, hc

Comment

A+ reverb pedal. it does not disappoint.
        Near Grey

Comment

A+ reverb pedal. it does not disappoint.

its crazy man, I don't even really use reverb but I think its because I've yet to try anything that doesn't get muddy with gain and this thing doesn't get muddy at all, not one ****************in mud.

It's totally a verb for guys who don't give a **************** about dwells and parameters and ****************. I want a hall sound I click the rotary to the hall mode, ****************in done and done.

Rotary mode is surprisingly bawseome too.
          Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

^look at you all bootik'd out now saladfingers

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I am pretty ****************in boutiqued out aren't I?

I have a plan though. Just spitballing, but I'm considering an all Canadian board.

OH ****************IN CANADA

christ what happened:

Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Working...
              X