Collapse
No announcement yet.

At The Drive In to reunite

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are in no way overrated in the least bit, you fools are ****************ing fools... They are by far one of the most innovative bands that combined experimental rock and traditional western music in the past two decades... I'm so freaking excited about this, I just hope they tour, just a little bit... These dudes don't do **************** for money, they do it for music and they wouldn't get back together if they didn't WANT to play and write in a way ATDI is known for...

Comment

Cedric and Omar must've exhausted the musical exploration of ****************ty prog that goes nowhere they left ATDI to do.

Troll. Omar and his entourage of super-musicians continue to make some of the most creative, badass and beautiful music that exists today. You'd be a damned fool to try to discredit their musical accomplishments over the past several years.

I'm pretty excited about this. It's going to be interesting to see how they interact with each other now that they've all undergone various evolutions in their sound. People are going to need a lot of plastic surgery to fix their melted faces.
      My lungs taste the air of time, blown past falling sands...

Gretsch Electromatic Corvette, Carvin DC127
      '64 Gibson Mercury
      Fender Tonemaster 4x12 w/ vintage 30's
      '70, GE-7, 535Q, RAT, Orange Box, OCD, TR-2, PS-5, DMM, DD-7

Comment

nah, Reaganomics hit the nail on the head

Comment

**************** yeah. **************** you. this rules.

this, and confirmation, they're playing Coachella. I live nowhere near, but I'll go just to see them.

THIS STATION IS NOW OPERATIONAL.
          Guitars: Gibson ES-339, Fender '72 Road Worn Deluxe Telecaster, Fender '62 Bigsby Telecaster Reissue, Fender 60's Stratocaster
          Pedals: Korg Pitchblack > Danelectro TOD-1 > Catalinbread DLS > Keeley BD-2 > Retro-Sonic Phaser > Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay > Boss DD-6 > Thundertweak Delay > Catalinbread Semaphore > Hardwire RV-7
          Amps: Marshall JMP 2104, Vox AC15C1

Good deals with: Keith SIO, homestar_kevin, thesockmonster, FLYING V 83, johnnyunitas, Sir_Dr_Lawyer, Used666

Comment

nah, Reaganomics hit the nail on the head

Me too. I love ATD-I, but The Mars Volta is the most boring **************** I've ever listened to
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Me too. I love ATD-I, but The Mars Volta is the most boring **************** I've ever listened to

I like you......... ****************ING HATE The Mars Volta... yawn
              The Black Dove Experiment
              EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

BONER PATROL!!!!

Comment

I like you......... ****************ING HATE The Mars Volta... yawn

Yep add me to the bored to death by TMV camp.
                  Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

meh.
                    Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                    likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

Nice. Refused AND ATDI? F**kin' F**k Yeah.
                      Sleep is for the weak.

Good transactions: skyhighrocks, Nitefly182, pbone, Norton666, ode2no1, crowquill, Echoes22, sh333, boltino, CyrilW, voxmarshall, spawnofthesith, conky, SweetOblivion, hivedestruction

Comment

MARS VOLTA, MEH.
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

A couple of years ago, everyone was having teenage hard-on's over The Mars Volta... Some of mates coined this shuddering phrase about them "our generations Led Zeppelin"

errghh
                          The Black Dove Experiment
                          EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

A couple of years ago, everyone was having teenage hard-on's over The Mars Volta... Some of mates coined this shuddering phrase about them "our generations Led Zeppelin"

errghh

I thought their first album was interesting. After that they went down the toilet IMO. Cedric has a hit or miss voice that either sounds interesting or grates my nerves.
                            Guitars:Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul StudioAmps:2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120Current Main RigFulltone Fulldrive II--> Keeley modded Rat--> Line 6 FM4--> EHX Deluxe Memory Man--> Line 6 Verbzilla--> Roland JC-120Other StuffKorg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)

Comment

Comment

Entertain'd.
                                Originally Posted by english_bob

My pet peeve with Tori Amos was the way she'd replace each vowel sound with every vowel sound, so each waeiourd would be waeiourped beyond comprehensiaeioun.

Originally Posted by mhuxtable

yet another reason why you're the dumbest ****************ing poster on HCFX

Comment

Working...
                                X