Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL FOR ONE NIGHT?!??!?
    Just bring beer!

Comment

saw this at cabela's. looks really nice.
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Exactly. How can you go camping without bringing all of us with you?

i'll bring you all in the brownies.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Found one of these stuck in a tree in the middle of the forest. So badass.
          BOARD, RIG

Originally Posted by Bob Marley

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Good deals with: booher, Coach, leer43, blueballoon, schismed, pigeontoe, Rgkchile, wiklund87, conky, Sidd, bennintexas, PumpkinPieces, Sunsetcarcrash, hivedestruction, Gearhunter, 6StrngStrangler, duderanimous, marshmi, TerrorStorm, wrathchild1, goodhonk, T ned

Comment

For a cheaper knife (under $100), Kershaw is a good bet.

If you want to spend more, I'd go Benchmade. They're good.
            I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Found one of these stuck in a tree in the middle of the forest. So badass.

As far as knives go it's a work of art. That handle is gorgeous and you could shave with that blade.

Comment

If i had to choose just one knife the KaBar USMC is a solid contender. What are you going to be using it for? Chopping? Trail clearing? Zombie attacks? Firewood?

There are several million options here depending on the task.
                www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
                here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

If i had to choose just one knife the KaBar USMC is a solid contender. What are you going to be using it for? Chopping? Trail clearing? Zombie attacks? Firewood?

There are several million options here depending on the task.

I have a leatherman, so this would just be for a hip knife. Quick reach emergency situation, cutting rope, fighting the viet cong, defense, and simple fishing/cleaning...

Comment

BOARD, RIG

Good deals with: booher, Coach, leer43, blueballoon, schismed, pigeontoe, Rgkchile, wiklund87, conky, Sidd, bennintexas, PumpkinPieces, Sunsetcarcrash, hivedestruction, Gearhunter, 6StrngStrangler, duderanimous, marshmi, TerrorStorm, wrathchild1, goodhonk, T ned

Comment

make sure to bring enough food and water and doobies.

also, a camping lantern of sorts and a hand crank radio. and a ukulele or an acoustic guitar.

also matches and a lighter
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

You should definitely pre-roll the doobies. Rolling joints in the forest while you're high just doesnt work.
                        BOARD, RIG

Comment

make sure to bring enough food and water and doobies.

also, a camping lantern of sorts and a hand crank radio. and a ukulele or an acoustic guitar.

also matches and a lighter

all taken care of. except the guitar... too much weight/space

Comment

I have a leatherman, so this would just be for a hip knife. Quick reach emergency situation, cutting rope, fighting the viet cong, defense, and simple fishing/cleaning...

Well since it looks like you are more looking for a fighting knife the KaBar isnt a bad option at all as its designed as such. At this point it comes down to more personal preference but take a look at Ontario' line, Becker's line and the Condor Boomslang(its on my short list of knives to buy at the moment)
                            www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
                            here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

Well since it looks like you are more looking for a fighting knife the KaBar isnt a bad option at all as its designed as such. At this point it comes down to more personal preference but take a look at Ontario' line, Becker's line and the Condor Boomslang(its on my short list of knives to buy at the moment)

thanks! I'll check them all out

Comment

Gerber makes some nice knives. I need to replace the one I lost.
                                My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X