Devi Posted A Cover Song From Her Previous Life

Ryan.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The joke isn't "these are pictures of facial hair", the joke is you have no idea how to use the acronym "YMMV."
:facepalm:

Jesus. I hate feeling like a fourth grade teacher but you're forcing me to. I understood his point. I replied with an animated image of Tom's avatar to signal that I didn't really care.

My post is something like this: (thumbs up) Devi posted old music. Which means I thought it was pretty good. YMMV was added because I felt others might not think so.

I understand I didn't make this very clear, but again the {censored}s I give total none. So now here I am, acting as your fourth grade teacher explaining the world to you, when instead I'd rather be making my shrimp scampi for dinner.

Thanks for wasting my time, fourth grader. Scampi calls.

• Members

Jesus. I hate feeling like a fourth grade teacher but you're forcing me to. I understood his point. I replied with an animated image of Tom's avatar to signal that I didn't really care.

My post is something like this: (thumbs up) Devi posted old music. Which means I thought it was pretty good. YMMV was added because I felt others might not think so.

I understand I didn't make this very clear, but again the {censored}s I give total none. So now here I am, acting as your fourth grade teacher explaining the world to you, when instead I'd rather be making my shrimp scampi for dinner.

Thanks for wasting my time, fourth grader. Scampi calls.

TL;DR

Archived