Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to destroy a vintage guitar in seconds.....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to destroy a vintage guitar in seconds.....

(__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I cried a little
    Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

good lord.

Comment

Missed handshake poke oke:
        Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Tele-Pedals-Kelly50W

Comment

I sat here in awe that they throw it on the floor, breaking the neck it falling on it. Good lord, it came even worse
            LOOKING FOR:
            BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
            IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
            //////////////
            /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
            /////////////////////////

Comment

Guitar just decreased in value by at least 50% probably.

And I don't mean that as a slam against John 5 but unless the signature was from ol' Orville himself i wouldn't let anyone sign it.
              Faith precedes comprehension.: Norcal_GIT_r, vintage clubber, delayed delay(2x), PunkRocker33133, easyliver, Leisure Lee, meowy, TheCardiacKid, Mdsmithii, coryaedwards, finnster, ibanez_dude, Aaron SS, theguitarist182, Crxsh, johnnyunitas, t-rey, DSmithGuitars: 62 CIJ Strat, 82 Carvin DC200K, Tak EF350MCAmps: Egnater Tweaker, Crate V3112, VOX DA5Pedals: SHOD, Timmy, Nova Delay, DLS, HoofSale/trade: GFS trem block, Small Clone, Malekko Trem, Hoof Fuzz, TU-3

Comment

I sat here in awe that they throw it on the floor, breaking the neck it falling on it. Good lord, it came even worse

me too- when he leaned on the case i was like, 'oh, no no no, stop, dont....' then he just wrote his name on it and i was like, 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'

Comment

this is why all the 'signed' guitars you see are epis and squiers...
                  Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Grampa should be forced to watch while blondie is forced to sign every **************************** guitar in that store.

Comment

That was painful.

Comment

I'm jelly of his Tele collection

Being in Marilyn Manson must pay well.
                        Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Its not a $10,000 guitar or anything. Still a little silly to sign it though.

Comment

Up yours HCFX!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That **************** was awesome.

Comment

I was thinking he's gonna drop it, and hoping not too much damage done.
                              But then noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Originally Posted by Fart Murphy

Way to break the internet, dick.

Just hit refresh

Good Dealing with: ArrMatey, JDE, WAWBanks, Moqi & Astatine

Comment

Working...
                              X