Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Know A Cute Girl With Some Pom Poms?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anybody Know A Cute Girl With Some Pom Poms?

Cause everybody needs someone to spell out their name.

Please
    Please
    Please just send her along.

I must've listened to this song 20 times today. I have been revisiting Scout Niblett lately. Her new record has some killer duets with Bonnie Prince Billy. Her fuzz tone is to die for and the sparse Albini recording style suits her tunes perfectly.

I you don't know now you know.

• arthurdent'd
    replied
    so much meh.

Leave a comment:

• big69
    replied
    I kinda agree... I can only speak for myself of course but my balls are fragile. It ****************ing hurts when your balls get involved... That said I think the term foolishly alludes to testosterone...

As an aside, I can instantly get my Boo to reach an uncontrollable laughter when I pull out one nut from my pants zipper in public and declare that "I have gum on my pants". Works every time.

brain'd

Leave a comment:

• christianatl
    replied
    I'm not officially your bitch just yet, Schlicter.

Leave a comment:

• lefort_1
    replied
    Two sips short of a tryst,

story of my life.

Leave a comment:

• six acre lake
    replied
    Are you flirting with me?

I'm not into dudes.

Me neither but...

I firmly believe everyone is two glasses of wine away from switching teams... Since you don't drink, maybe your threshold would be reached at two sips.

<3

Leave a comment:

• six acre lake
    replied
    I find it funny that the term "balls" means strength, courage or force, while the term "pussy" means weak, when the reality is the opposite.

I kinda agree... I can only speak for myself of course but my balls are fragile. It ****************ing hurts when your balls get involved... That said I think the term foolishly alludes to testosterone...

As an aside, I can instantly get my Boo to reach an uncontrollable laughter when I pull out one nut from my pants zipper in public and declare that "I have gum on my pants". Works every time.

Leave a comment:

• THAT4301
    replied
    When my ass hole dilates to 10cm, I'll start pushing with all I've got.

But I hear you.

YOU MAY NOW GIVE BIRTH!

Leave a comment:

• christianatl
    replied
    Are you flirting with me?

I'm not into dudes.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotle
    replied
    When my ass hole dilates to 10cm, I'll start pushing with all I've got.

But I hear you.

Leave a comment:

• christianatl
    replied
    Try giving birth out of your butt.

Leave a comment:

• THAT4301
    replied
    I find it funny that the term "balls" means strength, courage or force, while the term "pussy" means weak, when the reality is the opposite.

You and 50 years of femenist theory

Leave a comment:

• Aristotle
    replied
    How does pussy mean strength, courage, force? Not saying balls mean that either, just askin'....

Leave a comment:

• christianatl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Angry Tele
    replied
    I wasn't sure about the slightly OTT Chan Marshall worship of the first section(i wonder if she needs to pay royalties for how hard she is pulling on her style there) but i did quite like how it went once the drums came in.

What should i start with to check out?

what would the community think w/ steve shelly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X