Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Finest Overdrive in the world..."

that's the opening line on the instruction that came with my fulldrive 2... I have never noticed such bold silly statements when dealing with pedals except for Ken's Alpha Drive crap...

Do all pedal makers really have this kind of belief when putting a product out there??

Why not, "a nice sounding overdrive pedal, hope you enjoy"
    Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

in before "Bar None"
    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

You don't win by ******************** footing around.

Comment

We are ****************ing electrical guitarists, bold is the name of the game. Bold Statements, bold tones, tight pants.

Do I tell chicks I have the biggest cock? **************** Yes I do.

Do I have the biggest cock?

HELL ****************IN YES I DO.
        Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

You don't win by ******************** footing around.

exactly! if you dont think it's the best thing in the world that does what it does... is there any point?

but why have a product like the fulldrive 2 and say it's the "finest in the world" and then say here is a new version with mosfet! its newer and the new Best one. Music gear it's impossible to say one is better than the other cause its all a matter of taste..

you cant just walk into a room and say, The Fender Telecaster Is the BEST guitar in the world! I feel that's what they are doing which just seems really dumb?? something tells me they arent taking the piss...
          Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Comment

thats what I mean, I don't want to jump into bed with the guy who claims to have the biggest cock! in a world full of Cocks of all shapes and sizes.

i dont want to buy pedals from the guy saying they are the best in the world bar none... in a world full of TS-variant clones

Comment

you cant just walk into a room and say, The Fender Telecaster Is the BEST guitar in the world!

Sure you can!

Bold moves are my forte.

Comment

I don't really get why we're talking about this.

Everyone thinks their **************** is awesome. It's just the way the world works.

This coffee cup in my hand is the ****************ing best.

This cat right here, the ****************ing best.

This Lenny Kravitz song on youtube, super ****************ing lame.

Am I wrong about any of this? No. Do I believe it and want the world to know about it? **************** YES.

Comment

But at what point do all these extremes lose their luster?
                  He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

But at what point do all these extremes lose their luster?

My extremes are the finest extremes on the planet.

so no.

Comment

I don't really get why we're talking about this.

Everyone thinks their **************** is awesome. It's just the way the world works.

This coffee cup in my hand is the ****************ing best.

This cat right here, the ****************ing best.

This Lenny Kravitz song on youtube, super ****************ing lame.

Am I wrong about any of this? No. Do I believe it and want the world to know about it? **************** YES.

whoah, Lenny is the songbird our our generation.

Comment

on the reverse of the instructions it should read "So you've decided to flip this overhyped piece of crap...."
                        GOOD DEALS: solewheelin (X2), gkelm, tattooedsailor, seblo_15, twinkletoes (x2), pedalhoundz, silver-seven (x2), claytonjohn18, adee1970, Vidarr, Josh33, kreeper_6, DRGUN

Originally Posted by ispunk

It's the Golden Age of Internet forum reflection and speculation

Comment

Pewt 4 prez
                          AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

Comment

We are ****************ing electrical guitarists, bold is the name of the game. Bold Statements, bold tones, tight pants.

Do I tell chicks I have the biggest cock? **************** Yes I do.

Do I have the biggest cock?

HELL ****************IN YES I DO.

You guys are making me so happy right now.
                            Logic. And cats. And logical cats.Mr. Black Pedals

Comment

Pewt 4 P.M.

lets get the titles straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X