No announcement yet.

Pedals you just don't get

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals you just don't get

what's a pedal you just don't get why they're popular or that tons of people like but you can't get to sound good?

For me it would be Big Muffs and Rats. Other people can get good sounds from them, but not me apparently.

hatrmonist/pitch stuff... whammy ps-something, pog...
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

why have wah when you can have an envelope filter/follower?

Comment

I don't get a lot of pedals. I'm not made of money!
        Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

why have wah when you can have an envelope filter/follower?

because wahs dont work off pick attack?

Comment

whammy
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

whammy

how else can you do super cool divebombs???
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

The HOG. I could be persuaded tho. Someone show me some excellent usage of one and I'll change my ways. Personal demos? Recording artist that use em? Anything.
                Acts 2:38Tumblrtwitter- @bnmitchell

Comment

Strymon Blue Sky ... Not a bad pedal at all, actually pretty nice, but it just didn't live up to its hype IMO. Maybe I need to give it another go around. ... The lack of a hall mode really bugged me, and even though people say that room mode with the decay cranked is supposed to be Strymon's version of a hall verb, it sounded very little like my RRR's hall, or my Space's hall for that matter.
                  Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
                  deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

Strymon Blue Sky ... Not a bad pedal at all, actually pretty nice, but it just didn't live up to its hype IMO. Maybe I need to give it another go around. ... The lack of a hall mode really bugged me, and even though people say that room mode with the decay cranked is supposed to be Strymon's version of a hall verb, it sounded very little like my RRR's hall, or my Space's hall for that matter.

Have you used the Hardwire RV-7 by chance? Curios to hear how it compares to the BSR. I had one some time ago, thought it was pretty good, but memory and time...

Comment

Modulated delay, not any specific pedal, just the effect in general. Thanks god it's usually an option and can be disabled!

Anything past a subtle chorus/warble sounds like total garbage to me. It's like the delay is making fun of you, like when you repeat something someone said in a dumb voice that's either way too high or low.

how else can you do super cool divebombs???

Floyd.
                      Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

The Hog and Flanger Hoax were too psychedelic (mind manifesting) for me.
                        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

The Hog and Flanger Hoax were too psychedelic (mind manifesting) for me.

Ironic, considering your handle.
                          Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Ironic, considering your handle.

Gotta know yer limits.
                            This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Gotta know yer limits.

Truer words have been spoken not.

Comment

Working...
                              X