READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 2-13-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey guys! :wave:

Mesa Boogie

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (3 Channel)

More Info:

- This amp has seen some life...

- All the Leather corners have some wear, but they're not all teared up

- The tolex has a few scratches and dings, no wood is exposed though

- Some of the silk screen(?) letters are faded (just a few, prolly less than 5)

- The Channel Selector Potentiometer is funky... IT WORKS, you can switch all 3 channels and select the Footswitch option as it should, but it's kinda hard to explain the problem

- No scratchy pots

- Currently has Mesa Tubes (6L6s)

- Will take better pics for SERIOUS traders/buyers

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

- Original BigFoot Footswitch (Pretty good condition) with the original Long cable

- Owner's Manual (Home-printed)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

TRADES ONLY (although I'll entertain Cash OFFERS)

428576_10150495599037493_502687492_91048

403697_10150495789117493_502687492_91057

Seymour Duncan

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Seymour Duncan TB-5B (Custom)(F-spaced) (Poor CONDITION 6" of lead)

More Info:

- The previous owner had replaced the tape cloth with black electrical tape

- The bobbins were sanded all around (except on the top) to fit a cover it once had

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $35

418525_10150526440907493_502687492_91875

There is also a Pickup cover:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Single Coil Black (Allparts, I think) - Never used

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $5

423619_10150509986752493_502687492_91449

'Guitars'

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean Zx Neck

More Info:

- Has plenty of fret life (I think)

- Doesn't seem warped or anything

- Has a Dunlop Ergo Pick holder and 2 decals that I can remove without leaving marks

- No big dents or anything, just normal wear/tear

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Offer cash or trade

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean Zx Body - Kinda {censored}ed up

More info:

- This started as a project I intended to do, but I got tired of painting/sanding/painting/sanding/painting/sanding... you get the idea :lol:

- The paint will NEED to be fixed (I could remove the paint before shipping tho)

- I routed a poorly done Battery routing on the back

- The Bridge posts and the string through holes were filled up (reversible) because I wanted to use a 25.50" neck in there, with a stoptail.

- I gave a slight bevel to the body

- I don't have the cavity covers (plates), (they are lost , but if I find them, I'll send them)

400280_10150509989277493_502687492_91449

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez AX7221 Body (7 string) - Decent condition

More Info:

- Has a few dings/scratches here and there, nothing serious

- I don't have the control cavity cover (plate)

429146_10150509990342493_502687492_91449

All prices are Shipped/Paypal'd (Although Gift option is greatly appreciated)

ONLY trades I will consider for the Triple Rectifier are High Gain amps:

-Framus Cobra (I could add cash on my side)

-Framus Dragon (+/- cash depending of the condition of your Dragon)

-Multi-watt Dual Rectifiers (+ cash on my side)

-Older 2 channel Dual Rectifier (+ cash on your side)

-ENGLs

-Blackstar Series One

-Maybe AXE-FXs

ONLY trades that I MIGHT consider for everything else are:

-Tuner Pedals (Preferably a T.C. Electronic PolyTune or a Turbo Tuner, NO BOSS)

-Pedal Power Supplies (Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, MXR Power Brick)

-MXR 10-band EQs

-Might entertain other pedal offers, but I'm not looking for anything in particular (NO BOSS, Behringer, Digitechs, Danelectros)

-Good tubes in Matched Quartets (SED, Svetalana, etc...) (Preferably NIB)

-All prices are negotiable, within a certain extent. If you buy more than 1 thing, we can work out even better prices.

International Buyers are welcome AS LONG AS YOU cover the Shipping/Paypal/Insurance/Tax fees.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cayey P.R., USA

Contact Info: PMs here, andres.muniz@upr.edu or text me 787-608-0568

References (eBay or other forum userid): Click Here for a more detailed List of transactions from here and other forums

• Members

96' MIJ Jazzmaster. Has Mastery bridge and Curtis Novak p'ups; JM-V/JM-90 combo. Rewired with CTS pots, upper and lower controls, cloth wire, orange caps, yada boo dada. Link below to the ad at TGP. I'm on my iPhone and can't type the details out:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1028114

DSCN4037.jpg

Also:

(2) Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone - brand new (I have two of them, both in the same condition), like minty. $120 shipped

ONLY interested in a Trade for an Iron Ether Xenograph, thats it, nothing else.

44eaafbf.jpg

22acf13f.jpg

a0cf4b72.jpg

• Members

I'd like to turn my 6505 into a Single Channel Marshall or a Telecaster.

I got this in September of last year thinking it would be a good studio tool but its not really my thing. This thing is brand new, like seriously less than an hour on it since getting it new.

got the manuel and unused footswitch. lets see what u got.

3bb90846.jpg

looking for a Telecaster or a Single Channel Marshall. Other trades are considered, but they really gotta be sexy to get me lookin.

• Members

click on thumbs for big pics

Colorsound Overdriver

th_COLORSOUND_OD.jpg

Classic circuit, works as a clean boost with bass/treble EQ all the way to a nasty fuzz when dimed.

single band parametric EQ

th_parameetric.jpg

what the knobs do

th_para_controls.jpg

Good tone sculpting tool. Super wide frequency range. Boost lows on thin OD/Fuzzes, give your muff a huge wide Q mid boost or zappaesque parked wah tones with narrow Q. Boost the treble to slice through dense mixes. A lot of fun with dirt pedals in general and also great for using as a booster/buffer/tone shaper.

MXR Dist+ clone, made with NOS parts for super mojo dripping juices

th_dist_plus.jpg

gain and volume controls

a bright, vintage, crunchy dirt pedal. Works great with chords, germanium diode clipping for old school, spitty, gurgling harmonics.

$100 each

SHO clone

th_sparkleboost.jpg

clean to mean booster, modded to stay cleaner longer, but dime it and it gets real nasty in good ways.

$76

• Members

in

Hartman BC108C Silicon Fuzz... upgraded to BC109C custom... have box and papers documenting that change: $110. or i'm looking for stuff too.

836cbca2.jpg

Old boss df2 - $ 90

8b115405.jpg

Rehaus'd Blackout effectors Fix'd Fuzz'd -$125 ... comes with original backplate - rehoused to get internal trimmer on the outernal.

just not gelling with it.

ac03bb9b.jpg

15d26798.jpg

honey bee clone - another one i can't price, and it has a weird tick... pm me about it

bd007964.jpg

trade interests:

reverb... HOF perhaps? eqd dispatch master?

EHX Freeze?

cash?

Infanem Second Voice?

other odd fuzz's... oohhh hp fuzz factory or other? - eqd fuzz?

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> NOS pedal with screenprinted logo & red LED. Does not come with box or papers. Outstanding little dirt box that's a nice mix of Fuzz/Dirt/OD. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

EHX DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC --> 9/10 condition with original cardboard box and all paperwork. $45 shipped to the lower 48.

MXR M-117 FLANGER --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork, etc. $110 shipped to the lower 48

NOCTURNE EFFECTS NAILHEAD TREMOLO --> brand new, hand-crafted tremolo that has two switches; one for On/Off and another to activate a half-speed setting. This one is based on the old German Schaller Tremolo's which were a cross between the Fender ones and the choppy Voxes. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

• Members

Soldano Hotrod 100+ with live in flight case - Mint condition with no rips to tolex. Footswitch included. Still have original shipping materials. $1,800 shipped insured through your choice of FedEx or UPS. $1,600 if you don't want the flight case. Paypal gift or you cover fees. Will also trade for SG Standard, 61 reissue, or Emperor cabs + cash. Other amps considered but I'm pretty set right now. If you don't want to deal with paypal I will accept a US Postal Money order or a check but I won't ship the amp until it clears. Shoot me an offer, I'm easy to work with.

IMG_1153.jpg

905_3032.jpg

2011 Gibson SG Special 60's Tribute - Dead Mint, Comes with gig bag and warranty papers. Upgraded to a bwb pickguard but original pickguard included. $525 shipped and insured.

IMG_0151.jpg

Boss PS-3 Velcro on bottom and a few paint chips here and there. $120 shipped or trade towards something cool. A Pog 2 with cash on my end maybe, or a NYC Lunchbox.I'm up for anything though so make any offer.

IMAG0739.jpg

Archived