• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *you're

and lol at toxicpedalscrew

Comment

• How about giving us the COMPLETE ORIGIN of this pedal:
      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

...i want to see regular homeless people fighting homeless people in santa claus suits over a sweater vest and purple members only jacket.

Comment

• i think joyo is a victim in all of this too. i don't think its rebadged Joyo pedals being sold but just generic designs that they happen to also use.

you mean they ordered the pedals from joyo with the design?

Comment

• I'd prefer to keep all Winnie the Pooh/Ivan the Terrible talk on topic, please.

Still no official statement from Pooh on this whole mud/paint ordeal. Maybe he's just enjoying his honey.
          http://myspace.com/hotmessization
          http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
          Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
          Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

• i think joyo is a victim in all of this too. i don't think its rebadged Joyo pedals being sold but just generic designs that they happen to also use.

I agree. The OEM biz has always been pretty cutthroat. They have to reduce costs at every corner, use 'public domain designs', and probably have to deal with some fairly disreputable suppliers.
            Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

• you mean they ordered the pedals from joyo with the design?

im thinking joyo ordered from the same place that freekish did. and toxic. but sell for cheaper.
              Toyroom Effects
              Buy My Spam!

All i wanted was a Pepsi..

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Your Super Crazy Greeny! Like Super Crazy...... Super Crazy. Super Crazy SUper Crazy...... Greeny23 I love how you are so super cool at this Forum YOUR SUPER COOL ... WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ON THESE TOXIC PEDALS... I almost bought one. I AM SO PISSED!

Comment

• you mean they ordered the pedals from joyo with the design?

oh? I thought Toxic had been caught with joyo-marked boards.

Comment

• im thinking joyo ordered from the same place that toxic did. but sell for cheaper.

ahhhh...now I understand.

:edited for on-topicness:

Comment

• btw greeny, I see you're raising your post-count quite nicely...good job NOOB!!!!

Comment

• The vortex cometh.

Nah, I'm pretty sure TC did that one themselves....good company, TC is.

Comment

• nein seichenz, nein. Shouldn't you be studying for that test this week?

fuk, there is a test this week? I was under the impression I was taking a trip to Boston to visit you guys at Amaresco and have a nutella sandwich at the cafeteria. I'll bring some nail polish.

Comment

• By the way, if anybody could please post "I Just Love Your Freekish Ways" by the Roz Soulful Movement, I think it would be a pleasant soundtrack to this thread.
                          http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                          http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                          Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                          Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

• YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE......

way to call the kettle black...

and i bet you don't even have a daughter....just some 4 year old you stole off the sidewalk outside her pre-school.

Comment

• By the way, if anybody could please post "I Just Love Your Freekish Ways" by the Roz Soulful Movement, I think it would be a pleasant soundtrack to this thread.

....no, but I did find some Rick James, if you'd like.

Comment

• way to call the kettle black...

and i bet you don't even have a daughter....just some 4 year old you stole off the sidewalk outside her pre-school.

cmon man, edit that post, i want this thread to continue

Comment

Working...
                                X