X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davy Jones RIP

just found out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Comment

Good deals with: Snufkino, IVIARK, joshp13589, MPH, Hides-His-Eyes, robw, ChuckNorris1982, HeartfeltDawn, Woolyh, SimplyBen, Astatine, Chugs, JDE, Gambit, theboywho

Comment

Goddamn, RIP.

What happened?
          He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

they're reporting heart attack.

Comment

Fairly young, loved the monkees in a big way.
              Good deals with: Snufkino, IVIARK, joshp13589, MPH, Hides-His-Eyes, robw, ChuckNorris1982, HeartfeltDawn, Woolyh, SimplyBen, Astatine, Chugs, JDE, Gambit, theboywho

Comment

yeah me too. i just got my kids into em this last year.

they prefer monkees over the beatles.

Comment

Wow, that sucks. RIP Davy.

Comment

Way too young. RIP

Comment

I can remember watching that show and listening to their records when I was a kid... a little kid. I must admit that I really liked some of their stuff - still do. I'm really sorry to hear about this.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

RIP Davy.

Comment

the monkees were the thinking mans beatles.

Comment

The Monkees still regularly make my rotation. Sorry to hear RIP Davy
                            Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Songs from the TV show became part of my DNA as a wee lad.
                              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Working...
                              X