READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 3-5-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will trade for:

Vox Pathfinder 15r

GFS Minitron Mini humbucker (neck)

$30 shipped.

IMG_0558.JPG

Pedlulz

Give me offers.

IMG_0534.JPG

Vinyl Records. We will talk pricing depending on how many you buy. Please don't just buy one. You can buy them all for 90 bucks.

Beach House - Beach House

Beach House - Devotion

Beach House - Teen Dream

Beach House - Zebra 7"

The La's - The La's

The National - High Violet

Oasis - Definitely Maybe

Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul

Talking Heads - Speaking in Tongues

WHAM! - Make it Big

Ume - Sunshower EP

Margot and the Nukes - Birds/Bubbleprick 7"

• Members

pedallast2.jpg

Super Duper 2-in-1 clone by Aaron SS: $80

Low Gain Tonebender by Make Sounds Loudly pedals: Positive Ground power supply ONLY, and the plastic part of the power supply input has a part broken off of it but it works perfectly fine even though it's kinda loose and sunken into the enclosure. Offer me anything. Pic of the damage:

tonefuck.jpg

Also:

Digitech RP300A: $60 (great multifx gift idea for someone just learning about effects)

Roland GR-20 w/GKC midi pup: $400

Fender MIJ HH Special Jag, has a very tiny warp in the paint on the side of the body where your right arm comes over the guitar, pics on request but it's smaller than a quarter and you can't really see it, just feel it. I'd prefer to deal locally in FL/Georgia/Alabama so I don't have to ship it, but I will ship it if need be - $600 + whatever shipping and insurance is

jagpa.jpg

Also WTT my Vexter BoR + Cash for your HANDPAINTED one

All pedal prices ship'd to CONUS, add 3% if you don't want to use paypal gift. Only trades: Freeze, PS-3, Behringer US600 Super Shifter. SHPANKS YOUS.

• Members

Boss Ps-6: comes with box & docs. SOLD

T1M Mini Fixed Expression pedal for the DL4. Ordered it for my M9, Dan sent me the wrong one, has shitty customer service and thus I'm selling it to recoup some funds. His goes for $29 + shipping I'll do $25 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

No trades at this time

6cec5ba1.jpg

• Members

FS/FT:

Malekko E600 Dark Analog Delay (w/ box, manual) $300 shipped

Has adapter and M-Audio expression pedal!

photo123.jpg

Basic Audio Scarab Fuzz $120 shipped

photo124.jpg

Nine Volt Nirvana Dinosaur Fuzz $110 shipped

photo1234.jpg

Only trades I'd like right now are:

Maxon AD-900 (2-chip preferred as it's the one I had before, although it probably makes no difference!)

Fuzzhugger FX Algal Bloom

BlackArts Tone Works Pharaoh

Akai Headrush II

Shipping included for CONUS/Canada, others please contact for actual cost. PM or email adam.the.mute AT gmail DOT com, thanks!

• Members

All pedals are AUS$90 EACH.

Shipping and Paypal included.

All pedals are in excellent working order.

None of the pedals come with a box or paperwork.

NO TRADES.

Boss DD-5 and Mini Tap Tempo - which I so artfully painted black with a sharpie.

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

Divided By 13 Dyna-Ranger.

Awesome awesome treble booster. Five position tone selector goes from super bright to super heavy.

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

2 in 1 Drive by Forumite AaronSS.

Right side is a rehoused Analogman TS9 Silver Mod.

Left side is Aaron's version of the Lovepedal COT. He adds a master volume and clipping selector.

Please note that each effect has it's own in and out jacks which means they can be put in any order in your chain. Clever! My idea.

photo3copy.jpg

photo4.jpg

This guitar is for sale.

IMG_1095.jpg

• Members

FS/FT: Fender Stratosonic DVII with Alumitones and Series/Parallel Switch

Stratosonic_1.jpg

Stratosonic_3.jpg

Stratosonic_4.jpg

Stratosonic_5.jpg

Stratosonic_6.jpg

Stratosonic_7.jpg

Stratosonic_9.jpg

Looking for $750 or possibly trade for something of similar value. One thing to note. This is not the original bridge. The original bridge is included but one of the pieces that holds the bridge onto the posts has broken so you would need to find a replacement for that little nut in order to install that bridge. The one that's installed is a Pigtail aluminum bridge and works quite well. I also have otehr P90-sized pickups that could go in. A dimarzio Super distortion p90 version and a Vintage vibe p90-sized humbucker, for example. I also have the original knobs and I could put the tone control back in for you if you prefer that to the series/parallel switch.

Other things to note:

Nitro Finish

Chambered Mahogany Body (Essentially Making this a Semi-Hollow Guitar)

Abalone Dot Inlays

Gibson Scale Neck with 22 Frets

• Members

Boss PS-3 Velcro on bottom and a few paint chips here and there. $120 shipped or trade towards something cool. A Pog 2 with cash on my end maybe, or a NYC Lunchbox. I'm up for anything though so make any offer. SOLD

IMAG0739.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

IMG_0173.jpg

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

Divine Mother Recordings

• Members

f/s paypal/CONUS shipped:

Fulltone Ultimate Octave - $120

Digitech Hardwire RV-7 - $80

Boss PS-5 - $70

Black Russian Big Muff Pi (missing battery door) - $65

NYC Big Muff Pi - $50

MXR Classic Distortion - $35

will trade for Zvex Mastotron or Mission Engineering EP-1.

IMG_0213-1.jpg

DSCN2151.jpg

• Members

I have a Teisco neck with tuners, but no nut or grommets

I might have the string tree bar, but not 100%

22 fret bound neck

trust rod at body end of neck

has wear, but still a usable neck

d51b0c26.jpg

c8557fd3.jpg

c289b217.jpg

698e0e37.jpg

b785ea28.jpg

looking to trade for jaguar chrome hardware, and knobs [either standard jaguar black, or ones that may look nice with a red/red tort jaguar]

also would look at 6 pole slide switch, 3 way pickup selector switch,

I am also in need of a 25.5" neck with large headstock

I would sell for $45 shipped. If I can't sell or trade it, It will probably become a cigar or gas can guitar's neck in a few years.

I also might be willing to sell my old Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody & 70s Fender Mustang

98t0eo.jpg

c5a23f12.jpg

$450 shipped with neck off, or best offer

f335f913.jpg

with case, no trem arm, closet classic, switches need a blast of contact cleaner

$925 shipped in case, or best offer

I'm not sure on prices above as I just looked at ebay and online real quick this morning

• Members

IMGP6563.jpg

IMGP6572.jpg

Tone Bender MK II - Brand new vintage spec germanium MK II clone. Specs include :

-Matched and Audited Germanium Transistors AC128/AC128/AC125

-Matte Black Powdercoated Enclosure

-Neutrik Jacks

-3PDT True Bypass

-Battery Power

$125 shipped/paypal gifted

Selling off a bunch of my clones to pursue the necessary items to make my own designs so expect a few more...

• Members

FOR SALE:

EHX DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC CHASIS --> with original box and all paperwork. $45 shipped to the lower 48

MXR M-117 FLANGER --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork. $100 shipped to the lower 48

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> mint condition. This is the version with the silk-screened logo and red LED. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

• Members

whee!

DO NOT WANT (CON U.S. ONLY):

Gold Lion KT66 Tubes. Matched quad. ZERO hours. Never even installed. Sold the amp that they were going to go into. $120 pp'd/siihp'd.

Earthquaker Devices Ghost Disaster. Limited-run two-in-one pedal: Ghost Echo reverb and Disaster Transport delay. Pretty wicked. $275 pp'd/siihp'd.

CreepyFingers Doomidrive. Univox Uni-Drive clone made by Brad Davis of Fu Manchu. Wicked sick standalone fuzz or distortion booster. $200 pp'd/siihp'd.

Kaden Fluttertone. Buttery, blackface-esque tremolo. Out of production. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

ZVex Vexter Box of Rock. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay. A classic. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

Fulltone Fat Boost. Version one. One stray marker mark. $100 pp'd/siihp'd.

Boss RV-2 Reverb. $90 pp'd/siihp'd.

DO WANT: Cash. Srsly: Cash is king. Trying to fund amp repairs and a guitar build. I'd consider an EQD Dispatch Master or a Strymon TimeLine (+cash from my end).

REPLY via PM or drop a line to forscience [at] mac [dot] com.

• Members

FS/T: 1981 Fender Bullet - Made in the USA.

In good condition. A few dings, nicks and scratches, and some weather-checking & cracks in the paint. It's the original cream color with a v shaped maple neck. It's got single coil sized humbuckers: '59 bucker in the neck, and an SJBJ-1b JB Jr. in the bridge. It came to me with Seymour Duncan replacement pickups. I don't have the originals. Original Hard-shell Case.

The guitar sounds great. I wouldn't be selling, but I have too many guitars currently.

$600 obo

More pics are available here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2876993-FS-T-Fender-Bullet-80-s-Cream.-Lightly-modded.

FS/T: Gibson 1980 SG R1 - Black - Moog Electronics!

Original! It's in pretty good condition. Comes with a more recent Gibson Hard shell case. It does have a few dings. Looks to be constructed of mahogany - body and neck. A few nicks go through the paint. It has an ebony fretboard too. SG Standard style inlaid Gibson headstock. Chrome hardware. It has on-board Active Moog Electronics. Instead of a tone knob, it's got a low and high eq that are -5 to +5 cut and boost. It has the same on-board expansion setting that Gibson RD Artists have. No on-board compression though. When the expansion is on, it can be really BRIGHT sounding!!

I've had it for a few years. It's a great playing & sounding guitar, and is a very rare Gibson that's sure to go up in value. There are supposedly 200 in existence. They come up once in a while on Ebay, and are priced well north of this asking price. The case has been stenciled, and an attempt was made to remove the paint. (See pics.) The case still works perfectly though. The combo on the lock was never set.

PM if you want more pics of anything.

$1100 obo

Gibson

Gibson

Gibson

Gibson

See below link for more pics!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2876994-FS-T-1980-Gibson-SG-R1-Black-Moog-Electronics#

Bought from: Joby1knoby, 6StringStrangler, kstrat62, modeerf, Blakemore Effects, twotimingpete, NITEFLY182

• Members

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Epi CH57 Humbucker set, without mounting rings. Pulled from a MIK Dot, tons of lead, $40 shipped

de7a7cc3.jpg

55b92734.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

Archived