Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snark clip on tuners?

I just bought an SN 5 black for my Acoustic & really like it. Why so many versions of such a simple concept? The price is pretty crazy as the original that seems to be the most popular is around $20.00. Mine was $39.00. Just curious if others have any opinions likes dislikes about the SNARK?
    THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

I like my snark for tuning up acoustics around the house
    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

I love mine.
      Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
      likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Yeah, no floor space in line, plug in's. Simple as all get out. Worx fer me!
        THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

Comment

it is really accurate also.
          Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
          likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

We sell em at my work. Everyone has one. We sell em for 19 for the full featured one. It's really good. I love it. Super convenient and really accurate.
            Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Call now, operators are standing by!
              Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Got my blue SN-1 for $9.95 (shipped) on ebay! Love it. Only problem is the blue is darker in reality than in the photo. Doesn't quite match my blue Eastwood Sidejack DLX :/

youtube
                soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

I think I paid $15 on Amazon. Use it for my acoustic... pretty great.
                  Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                  Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Yep, they are awesome little tuners.
                    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Just curious if others have any opinions likes dislikes about the SNARK?

The Snark works well but I know way too many people who are on their 2nd or 3rd one because the hinge/clamp breaks. I like the design of the planet waves NS tuner better. Its lower profile so it can stay on in the bag/case.

Comment

I've got 3. One has a mike as well, to tune ANYTHING.

Comment

The Snark works well but I know way too many people who are on their 2nd or 3rd one because the hinge/clamp breaks...

I'm on #2 because of this. I'll look at something a bit more durable once #2 breaks.
                          H-C Effects Forum Member Before Analogmike was, by two months!

Comment

Working...
                          X